Part 11

Chp 10

..................

"I didn't know it happen to me until you showed me the photo." Fizz spoke again, he is looking out into the horizon avoiding eye contact with me. I didn't say a word, I was completely speechless. Me confronting him with the photo had started to play behind my eyes.

"What happen last night?" I heard my quivering voice ring in my head.

"Nothing happen! I told you I totally blacked out!"

That was the truth. He didn't remember what had happen to him.

"Stop fucking lying! I have a photo of you in bed with someone else!" I could see my younger self whipping out the phone showing him proof that he had cheated.

Fizzarolli looked completely mortified. I thought it was because I called him out on his bullshit. I finally had proof and he was scared he was caught! I remember the Tears in his eyes as he just stared at the photo, frozen.

That was a genuine reaction. He honestly did not remember the tragedy that had taken place and I reminded him. And then I sang a fucking song about it! That must have trigger the fuck out of him! Oh Satan what did I do?

"All I could remember was killing it at the show, there was a party, I got drunk and I wanted to call you. But everything went dark. The gaps in my memory started to pop up when I saw the picture." He continues as he rubs his face in frustration.

"I know who she was too." Fizz smirks darkly as he cast his cold eyes up to the sky.

"Was?" I ask softly. He nods, his pink hues shifts to me from the corner of his eyes.

"Ya think I was gonna let that bitch get away with it? She sent it to you, she was planning to fuck up our relationship or some shit. But I got me to thank for that." He says bitterly as he leans forward propping his metal elbows on his metal knees. Fizz groans loudly as he shook his head.

"The reason I lied about me cheating on you because...because it seemed easier at the time. To say I DID it, t-that I've made that choice. I couldn't accept that someone had-..." I could see Fizzarolli tremble as he tired to speak. I instantly slip my arms around his slender waist holding him close. I press my forehead against his back hoping to bring him some ease.

"Anyways I let that night fester in me and lashed all of my anger and grief upon you even Blitzo. It wasn't fucking right, I know it wasn't. I was falling apart and then those people wanted you. I was just so fucking much! I knew couldn't let any harm come to you. But I was a coward, I couldn't...let you go. I wanted to set you free, I wanted you to be happy! I knew without me you would be better off but I kept belittling you every fucking time because I was scare! I couldn't handle you being out my life and I kne-

I turn Ollies head around to me as I place a kiss on his lips shutting him up. He was speaking too fast, he was slurring and tripping over his words. And in all honestly I needed him to shut up. It was becoming overwhelming for the both of us to relive our trauma. My Mind was racing, it kept flashing every to old memory of Fizzarolli berating me, I could still feel the desperate love kept me trapped in that toxic situation.

I didnt want to know what was going through his mind. The equally horrific things he must have experience all alone. I wouldn't be able to handle it all.

I broke the kiss and place my forehead against Fizz's as we both cried. Fat streaks of tears pour down our faces as we held one another. Fizzarolli was muttering sorry over and over again. It was killing me seeing him like this.

"Shhh, hey, hey calm down ok. We both need to calm down Ollie." I coo softly to him as i stroked his wet cheeks with my thumbs. Though i was taking my own deep breaths to settle down I couldn't stop my mind. How could I not have seen he was in pain? How did I not see the drastic change in him? If I were to notice what was going sooner would that had change our fates?