Part 12

Chp 12

We are switching POV for a second!

.........

-Fizzarolli-

Another week has blown on by in a blink of eye. And fuck has it been a roller coaster! F/N has been hanging around the mansion more, she basically lived here. Asmodeus and I made room for her personal belongings in our room, bathroom and sex chamber. We knew that our time together will be short since the end of the month is coming up. Then she will be going on tour around all seven realms for about 4-6 months. I promised I tried to see her as much as possible. Asmodeus knew he couldn't go as often as me.

I sigh softly to myself as I turned off the hot water. I was finally able to wipe the heavy makeup from last night off my face and I felt clean and fresh for the day. I threw on something comfortable for the day in before going to work at Ozzies. I made my way down the stairs to kitchen seeing as my partners were not in the room. Probably in the kitchen. As I grew closer to the kitchen I could hearing singing echo down the halls.

Bingo.

"Now, that's the spirit of lust!~" Asmodeus belts out. Oh Satan not this again. He's been teaching F/N the song for the last few days. She actually enjoyed it more than she should though. I made it to the kitchen and stood by the door way as I watch the two sing happily. Since Asmodeus was teaching F/N how to sing she had taught him to make waffles. A weird exchange honestly. F/N sat on his shoulders as they chorus together.

"Hump 'til your junk turns to dust

In the house of Asmodeeeeusss!" Her giggle rings joyfully as she nearly vibrated with excitement.

"I still can't believe Millie wack a mole Ollie!" She laughs. I frown at the memory. Crazy bitch gave me a concussion.

"I nearly had a heart attack on how hard she hit him! But you know Fizzy son of a bitch sprung back up." This was the perfect time to announce my presence.

"Yeah it's gonna take more than a raging bitch and her guitar to keep down." I say as I stretch onto the counter. Both Asmodeus and F/N whip around, instantly their eyes lit up.

"Ollie!"

"Fizzy!" I felt my cheeks get warm seeing both their reactions. It feel fucking fantastic knowing I am so loved by two amazing individuals. I stretched up and sat next to F/N. She places a gentle kiss on my cheek and Asmodeus did the same from my other.

"So what's cookin good lookin?" I ask the embodiment of lust.

"I think I have finally mastered the skill of making waffles! What some?" He asks. Nod as I rub my hands together.

"Fuck ya I'm starving!"

Then a ring started to sound off loudly, we looked over and saw it was F/N. She dig in her robe and pulls out her cellphone.

"Hey Vivi!" She chirps brightly. Oh it's Verosika. They been working on couple projects together so she been calling a lot. I tune out the conversation and just look at F/N. She dawn on a matching set of pink lace lingerie that compliments her skin beautifully. I couldn't help but admire her Her neck and chest. They are littered with hickies and bite marks from yours truly. Her hips and legs have scratches from Asmodeus. She really could handle her own in the bedroom. Even though it's hard to top Asmodeus she was able to make his fluster whenever she got the opportunity.

"Ok I'll see you soon babes, k bye!" She hung up the phone and sighs happily.

"Oh babes? What's going on there?" I ask teasingly. F/N just rolls her eyes as he waves me off.