Part 14

The wedding was incredible. Of course it was at Ozzies and we invited all our close friends and family. Blitz was my maid of honor, Millie, Luna and Moxxie were my bridal party!

Momo was Ollie best man, the embodiment of lust cried tears of joy when me and Fizzarolli said our vows. Ollies were very emotional and beautifully written with a few jokes here and there of course. It was way better than mines, I cried like a baby. When given the opportunity to kiss the bride he yanked me into his hold. Our chest pressed tightly together as he captures my lips with his. The jester kick it up a notch and dip me. The kiss lasted a lot longer than it supposed to but fuck it. Momo even broke his own club rule by singing a beautiful love song he wrote for our first dance as wife and husband in his lustful lounge. I even shared a dance with Momo myself. I stood on the palm of his left hand while with his right hand he gently twirls me around. Ollie and Momo dance too. It was a touching moment for the three of us. After all the love dovey stuff was done it was time to get fucked up! The party was super intense from the drinks, music and drugs. I remembered me dry humping my husband while Momo threw money on us. Blitz was on a stripper pole getting down and Moxxie was a giggling mess on the dance floor. Poor Millie had to babysit him, but she still had fun. It was certainly a night to remember if you were sober which I highly doubt anyone was. That's why camera exist! There videos and photos of that chaotic night most of them taken by Blitz. He had lots of photos of Millie and Moxxie making out. He framed one happily in his office.

It's been two months since the wedding, when I was done touring I immediately moved in with my boys. And I never looked back. My life was filled with nothing but love, laughter and mind blowing sex. Asmodeus really like role playing as my "secret" lover that my husbands finds out about and we both end up fucking him to make up for it. Me and Ollie do our best to make sure Momo feels extra included, married or not we both love him. It's been total bliss and I'm excited for the rest of our time here in hell.

But for now, let us enjoy today. It is Friday morning and the three of us laid in bed. It was all our day off! So we just plan to watch some movies, possibly clean, fuck and cook together! I hum contently to myself as I nuzzle my face closer to Fizzarolli chest as we both laid on Momo chest fuzz. Its such a peaceful morning.

I have to puke.

I cover my mouth as I held the vomit back that was threatening to come up. I shove Fizzarolli away from me causing him to jolt awake with a "HEY". Fuck fuck fuck fuck! I burst through the bathroom door and made it to the toilet in time to vomit last nights dinner.

"Um? Are ya ok in there ?" Fizzarolli sleepily ask knocking on the door. I continue to throw up hoping that answer his questions. What a waste of food!

"She throwing up again? That's it I'm calling the doctor." I heard Momo says from the other side. I wanted to say I'm fine but the vomit kept on coming. Maybe it's a good idea for the doctor to come. It's probably a stomach bug.

........

"PREGNANT!!" My voice rings throughout the mansion. The doctor hums as she starts to pack up her belongings.

"Awe a baby!" Momo coos as he squeezes his cheeks as glitter sparkles in his eyes. While our better half Fizzarolli sat frozen looking completely stun.

"Yes! Congratulations are in order." She chirps happily. I on the other was not happy, I am very confused. I am on the pill! How the fuck did I get pregnant?!

"But I'm taking birth control, I've never missed a day." I explain to her.

"Well it's not 100% effective, just 99.99999%! So that 1% slipped on by!" The imp shrugs as she finished gathering her things. Momo thanked her for her time before escorting her out the mansion leaving me and Ollie in the room. To talk. Alone. I didn't know how to bring it up, but I know we have to talk about it. To decide what is best. But I remain unmoving. From the corner of my eyes I could see Fizzarolli tapping his knee caps anxiously. I just pick at my nails as another wave of silences goes by.