Chapter 5

Probably one of my favorite chapters haha 💖💖😂

Damyan's p.o.v

What was that?

I tried to focus on the board but it was impossible when her eyes kept popping back in my head. Why did she look at me like that?

Did she remember who I was?

Did I seem familiar, finally?

Or was she just...

Ugh just what did she want?

Her shoulder brushed by my chest in a split second and she was so close I could smell a scent like vanilla and something else really addictive.

It was a bit hard to get out of my head.

No, no! I won't let her do this to me again. Once was enough in middle school.

I waited until the first class was over, to do my best getting her out of my head. I went outside the classroom talking to the guys again trying to engage in any topic.

"Damyan."

I raised my head in excitement to see her again.

Oh..

"Hi." Elif Bradberry smiled at me, pushing her hair back in a seductive manner.

"Hi.." I answered and instantly all my friends left us alone like it was mandatory.

Really guys?

I looked at Mateo who I already warned once. He was making funny faces at me.

Yeah, fuck you too.

"I heard you signed up for the Baseball team." She glanced up at me. "I was happy you did."

I crossed my arms. "I played baseball back in my other school, so why not.."

"I'm glad you did that. It's a shame to have your talent go to waste." She smiled. "I heard you crushed every team with your previous team. I'd love to come and watch your game."

I laughed. "Well it's off-season now, but around spring we start with the practices and,.."

"Are you good at other things like you're in baseball?" She came closer ignoring what I was saying..

I leaned back "Like soccer?"

"I meant something more on hand."

I opened my mouth to say something that will draw a boundary.

Watching me, she suddenly sighed as if she was disappointed. "Oh no."

That was a change of mood.

She took a step closer. "I just realized something and I need your help."

"My help?" I asked bit confused.

"I.." She looked down and then took one more step closer to me.

"I like you too much to stop now." She raised herself on her toes, wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her lips on mine.

I stood there frozen for a second.

She.. she kissed me?

What. just. happened.

She pulled away opening her eyes after the short kiss and she bit her lower lip. "Think about it."

And then she walked away as if nothing happened.