Chapter Nineteen

~Lewd Moment~ *Beware*

Her figure got bigger in certain places that actually was fascinating to Rengoku. Her stomach was adorable to him. Her wraps slowly fell off her shoulders when shifting against his person. Pinning him against the door, he almost fell back but thank goodness there was the door. It made a small noise.

"Kyo-kun."  You said with a soft tone and your hand had slowly brushed his pants. It was a soft layer till your hand approached what you searched for. He made a quiet 'Tch.'

"You don't want to wake anyone...Y'know." You pulling it yanked it slightly before working on his belt, his erection was touching the buckle. "It seems you don't really mind. You yanked his belt off. He was flustered and his hair showed it too. It was almost like he was a cat ready to jump for the next move.

You've become bold when coming into these situations. Rengoku still was shy but would adjust overtime. His pants dropped. "(Y/n), you should.. be resting.." he paused since he was to stutter if he didn't. He seemed to morally think this wasn't okay but eager as well. "This is definitely.... another challenge..."

Your long tongue came out as you began to take his erection in your mouth whole. A sharp inhale and he jerked his hips. The sound of your saliva was dropping from your mouth and his shaft as you rubbed him out with your tongue. He put his hand over his mouth then moved that hand to hold your head lightly. He panted and moaned in his mouth. "Ha~..ngh.." he struggled as you were giving him pleasure. Your eyes illuminating (e/c) in the dark when looking up at him. His eyes looking back down at you and biting his lip. Your pace was getting to him as he tried to pry you off. He didn't want to in Kocho's space, but he couldn't help but enjoy the feeling. . You refused to stop and eventually when he mentioned himself cumming under his breath. His hand held your hair tightly as a pant left his mouth, his body would've started thrusting into your face. It was surprising but he decided to work it out of him. He let out a long quiet moan while holding your head steady. Finally, it'd hit the back of your throat, thick ropes forced down your throat. It twitched against your lips before he removed his length from your mouth. He unbuttoned his top, to be completely nude. He'd come to pick you up and carry you to the bed now.

"Forgive me, (y/n). I will grant you the same." He said laying you down. You'd both make contact as the moon shines into the room. The wraps would've fell off you completely when setting you down.
He began to kiss up and down your neck before planting them on your body. He massaged your sides which was nice due to your pain. He kissed over your stomach which made you smile from his affection. He was so gentle and kind.  Eventually, where he'd kiss, a light press on his nose. He was surprised.

"Oh..?" He said. He pressed back. "Is this how it is..." he smiled. You found it adorable. You didn't understand the possibility of your pregnancy being this strange but there was a sentimental moment you wouldn't refuse. Eventually, he'd stop and lift your hips. He was strangely hard still even after earlier, he'd run his ereftion against your slit. It made you but your lip looking up at him. He seemed more focus than he should be. It was cute.

"My Darling.... It's okay. "  you reassured. He eventually lined himself before pushing in. He held your legs as he pushed through the walls.
"I-It feels tighter...." He had a small vein start to form on his head. He backed out slightly which made you whimper but eventually thrusted inside. It made your back arch upwards. You both holding the moans you want to let out so there was small whimpering between the both of you. He began to move his hips against your body.  He moved slowly before moving faster.  You moaned quietly and he did as well, eventually he put you to your side and have your leg on his shoulder. His hands on the bed. He continued to thrust. Noticing you grip the bed, tearing it slightly. You both were getting hot from the moment.

"I-I can't..." he had dropped your leg and brought you back to face him. He seemed to lose the gentle part. His hands took hold of your thighs before ramming. Your head rolled back as you had to cover your mouth from the pressure. It'd forced a quick orgasm out of you and he'd continue to stroke out his. Your legs shaky by how sudden it was before he'd do the same. It felt like the situation was in slow motion and then hearing each other pant. "I-I'm sorry.. I may have overdid it like last time." He admitted. You laughed a little and sat up to kiss him kindly.

"Its okay. I'm comfortable with you, Kyo-kun..." you said. He hand hugged your carefully before laying down with you with his strong arms.

"I've been so tired...." You commented as he covered you. "I feel at peace around you, Kyojuro..." He kissed your head.

"You probably have a lot of sleep to catch up on. Hmm...." No reaction from that. (Y/n) was out for the count.
'This is worrisome....'

" Take all the sleep you need. Even if you nap for awhile." Rengoku helped you rest but made sure to gather his clothes before he'd leave the room, when coming out, he saw as someone had just cut the corner. Sighing. 'Well, someone's curious.. kids...' he chuckled. Rengoku stayed up all night till sunrise.
__________________

He'd come back to (Y/N) to see the curtains open. You'd be standing above it as the sun peaked from the trees. Rengoku had came to your aid by closing the curtains up. You hissed in retaliation to him holding your wrists.

"(Y/N)! You are not human...!"  He'd grab your shoulders and face you to him. "Stop trying to kill yourself!" He exclaimed.

"Oh? I-I didn't realize what I was doing...." you were confused.