Prologue

Roseo Storm Xenides hates having friends

Roseo Storm Xenides hates having friends. They're annoying to him, so why would he need one? Of course, theres one boy who demands that he and Heath be friends; that boy being Artemis Luca Agnello.

Roseo doesn't want to be friends with Artemis but of course, Artemis doesn't care. Somehow, someway, Roseo meets Artmesis' little sister.

Mint Angelus is as sweet as can be. She hasn't met any of her big brothers friends, and Artemis plans to keep it that way. Mint gets attached easily, shes innocent, sees nothing wrong with anyone, and isn't allowed out without Artemis.

All of Artemis' plans to keep Mint away from his friends fails horribly when she walks downstairs without knowing his friends are over, and immediately they all adore her. Especially Roseo.

He won't show that, of course, he doesn't need anyone. He has never needed anyone and still doesn't, but sometimes we're wrong. Sometimes we don't realize we need someone or something. But boy, Roseo better realize quick before his baby slips between his fingers.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
February 3rd, 2022. Los Angeles, California

Roseo sat in class, staring out the window. He didn't want to be at school at all, he hated it in fact. All that happened throughout the day were shitty teachers teaching a shitty curriculum and random annoying ass kids trying to be his friend. He didn't like friends.

Artemis couldn't take the hint Roseo guessed. All Artemis wanted to do was be Roseos friend and he didn't care that Roseo kept saying no. Artemis was determined to be his friend and he wouldn't stop at nothing.

"Hey!" Artemis called from the other side of the hallway. Roseo ignored him.

"Roseooo! Stop ignoring mee!" He said extended the end of his sentence knowing that it would annoy Roseo shitless.

"God! Will you shut the fuck up?! Please for the love of God!" Roseo yelled at Artemis when he came up next to him.

"Calm down, mamacitas! Take a deep breath, like you're smoking!" Artemis was like that, always messing with Roseo

"What did you want? What possibly could you want?"

"Come to my house after school, mamacitas! Couple of the guys are coming over, too, and I want you to join!" He said happily,

"If I go will you leave me the fuck alone?" Roseo asked aggressively

"Hell yeah!" Artemis crossed his fingers behind his back, he wasn't promising anything, poor Roseo didn't know that though.

"I'll text you the deets, mamacitas. Can't wait! Probably gonna watch a movie, I'll let you pick since I'm putting you through this pain and torture." Artemis said the last bit sarcastically, one day he'd get Artemis to admit to being friends.

" Artemis said the last bit sarcastically, one day he'd get Artemis to admit to being friends

i don't like cursing but i'm doin it for yall☹️