Chapter 13

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 13:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 13:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter Thirteen

In front of Mr. Lu Lao and Aunt Pei, Ji Qingwei was really angry.

what is this?

what is this!

A woman hunger and thirsty in the middle of the night seduce her dying husband to bed?

Ji Qingwei did not dare to look into the eyes of Mr. Lu Lao and Aunt Pei, rolled directly into the bed, wrapped himself into a ball, and refused to communicate with the outside world.

Too shameful!

Really shameful!

Ji gently reviewed his long life of more than 20 years, and never felt that he was as shameful as today!

He almost lost his face!

What did she just wake up with?

It seems that his hands are on Lu Lixing's waist?

One leg seems to be clamped on Lu Lixing's thigh?

What about her head?

Where is her head?

Ji gently thought back carefully when she woke up, and Lu Lixing's strong abdominal muscles dangled in front of her eyes, making her face hot and her heart pounding.

Is her head on Lu Lixing's shoulder? Or on your arm?

Is it on his chest?

Wouldn't it be so bad?

Ji Qing slightly inexplicably wants to cry.

She slept very honestly, how could she sleep like that with Lu Lixing for one night? Also hit the muzzle directly.

If this Lu Lixing is her son who is so ill and seduced by a woman, she must smash that little sister-in-law!

Now she couldn't think of what Mr. Lu was thinking and how she thought of her.

Maybe from the bottom of my heart, she thinks that she is a mischievous woman who seduce her grandson!

Ji gently restless.

When Lu Lixing heard Ji Qingwei's sorrow and indignant shouting the word 'rogue', he looked at a ball in the bed and was about to be laughed at by Ji Qingqing.

The wicked sue first?

Is he hooligan?

Who the **** is that?

Last night he did nothing but become a hooligan?

A girl sleeps so erratically, rolls around on a bed, treats people as pillows, and talks about hooligans on the pillows?

It's a pity that there is no camera in this room, otherwise he really wants to show Ji Qing's performance last night to see for herself how she played hooligan with a 'throw pillow'!

But last night, he really couldn't escape the relationship. Originally, he wanted to see how long Ji Qing could roll, but he looked at it, he didn't know when he fell asleep, and Ji Qing took him as a whole Pillow, he didn't wake up all night.

When I wake up, I feel more energetic.

His alertness is getting worse.

Lu Lixing took a deep breath and explained to Mr. Lu Lao and Aunt Pei who were standing at the door, "Grandpa, Aunt Pei, don't get me wrong. I accidentally spilled water on the bed last night. I don't want to trouble Aunt Pei, so ..."