Chapter 49

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 49:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 49:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter 49

Lu Lixing's sneer hung from the corner of his mouth and gradually stiffened from the corner of his mouth to his whole body.

Ji stepped out of the cloakroom, looked at Lu Lixing, who was still in the same position, and walked into the bathroom with his pajamas.

But it wasn't her own passion, as she said just now, what can Lu Lixing do for the past month? She always said that she was not ashamed, and she was very tired every day when she pretended to be serious.

Ji gently drew his hair into the mirror and saw the pimple on his face and the dark circles under his eyes.

During the filming of the crew for more than a month, there were evening shows every day. During the period of staying up late, the skin deteriorated a lot.

Closing the door, preparing to take a shower, knocking came.

Ji gently opened the door and saw Lu Lixing standing outside the door with no expression.

"Something?"

Yi Ji gently looked at this line of sight, Lu Lixing's molars clenched, his jaw line was tight, and the sight in the bathroom was too bright, reflected on Lu Lixing's face, but he couldn't see how his face was, but he felt his lips curled into one Straight line, staring at her with scorching eyes, feeling a little like a wolf.

kiss? Have to kiss three different places on the body?

Lu Lixing looked up and down at Ji Qing who wore only a small sling, the long hair hanging from the shoulders was tied behind his head, exposing a white and long neck, straight clavicle, and the scenery under the sling was vivid. The more veiled, the more seductive, under the warm orange light, Ji Qingwen looked fragrant and soft.

Lu Lixing, who had a tight posture, gradually relaxed his eyes as he walked around.

Lu Lixing's silence made Ji slightly more uneasy, and sometimes he always felt that Lu Lixing didn't look at her like a word, and was thinking something bad in his heart.

The headband behind her head was a bit loose, and she stretched out her hands to fasten her headband. Lu Lixing took the opportunity to step forward and kissed her on the cheek.

Hair tied hands, Ji lightly whitened his cheeks, the naked eye was dyed with a layer of crimson, and took a step back sharply, watching Lu Lixing incredibly.

"You ... what are you doing?"

Lu Lixing stepped forward and approached her, her eyes still running over her, from the face to the neck, to the shoulders, along the arms, and fell on the back of her hands.

"Do nothing."

Having said that, he reached out and held Ji gently's hand, dragged it forward, and leaned down to kiss her on the back.

The hair tied to the back of the head was scattered like a waterfall and fell on the shoulder blades.

The dragonfly's kiss on the back of the hand was as if it was burned. The tingling pain caused him to pull his hand back gently, watching Lu Lixing with an extremely shocked and unbelievable gaze, his heartbeat accelerated, his cheeks red from his neck. Tip of the ear.