Chapter 28

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 28:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 28:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter 28

When Lu Lixing came into the house gently, he frightened Mr. Lu Lao and Aunt Pei, and mistakenly thought what happened. After listening to Lu Lixing's explanation, he felt relieved.

After carrying the person to the room, Lu Lixing was called to the study by Mr. Lu Lao.

"Li Xing, Grandpa is looking for you today, I want to talk to you lightly."

"You say."

Grandpa and grandson sat down on the sofa.

The old man was wrapped in forty-nine Buddha beads that Ji Qing gently bought with Lu Lixing for him. After a moment of contemplation, he said: "Since you woke up, Grandpa hasn't talked to you. It's hard for you to be free today. Grandpa wants to ask you, what do you think of this girl gently? "

"Grandpa, you ..."

"You don't have to talk to me about him, you just need to tell me honestly, what do you think of it lightly?"

Lu Lixing was silent for a moment.

Mr. Lu Lao looked at his silent expression and sighed, "The other day you came back from the hospital, I also asked you in front of you gently, would you like to marry her and take care of her forever, you told me then You are willing. "

"Yes, I am willing."

"Then, after getting along with each other for a few days, can you tell me a little about the girl?"

Lu Lixing thought about it, "She's fine, she's a little smart, and sometimes she doesn't care, but all in all, lively, kind, and a good girl."

"You don't exclude her?"

"I don't hate her."

Mr. Lu Lao nodded, "Will you be willing to accept her?"

Lu Lixing's gaze was low, and her long, dense eyebrows covered a little tenderness in her pupils. "She's fine."

Although usually noisy, compared to the women he has met before, Lu Lixing admits that she is the most comfortable one.

Get along without pressure, and even feel a little joyful and relaxed.

"I gave you time to get to know her. I believe that over the past two days, I have a general understanding of you. Gently is your wife and someone who will spend your life with you in the future. Anything you hate in your heart She is unwilling to accept her, then you and her future will not be happy, she will suffer for nothing if she stays with you, and grandpa will not force her to stay at Lu's house and stay with you. "

"Grandpa is here," Mr. Lu said with a smile on his face when he said, "That was also the case with your grandma. Although I had no emotional basis to marry her, she could not live without me for less than a month. Yes, but then she had a little bit of rejection in my heart and hated me, so I and her could not be together. "

Lu Lixing knew that Mr. Lu Lao was old and nostalgic. He liked to turn things over when he was fine.

"But if you are really willing to accept her, then it's time to get ready for marriage."

"Propose marriage?"

"Of course, do you want to just live in Lu's family with such a bad name for a lifetime? You **** boy, how did you and your grandma teach you? How important is the innocence of a girl? She is now unknown You live in a room, have you never thought about getting married? "