Chapter 86

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 86:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 86:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter 86

Early the next morning, Ji gently was awakened by a rush of cell phone ringing. She was half asleep and half awake, and she opened her eyes halfway. She went out of the bed and went to the bedside table, and finally felt the phone.

It was Lin Ying's call.

Ji yawned lightly, put the phone in his ears, and mumbled and fed.

On the other end of the phone, Lin Ling knew that she hadn't woken up yet, to make a long story short, and asked her if she had finished reading the script she had previously given.

The story of the urban love drama Ji finished, I told the story of the two sisters. The story is tortuous and touching. The most important thing is that there is no old-fashioned vicious plot of the dog blood at the moment. I promised, maybe I will go to the director and strive for this role, but now she is going to marry Lu Lixing. I do n’t think it will be too busy during that time, and the schedule will collide.

"Sorry, Sister Lin, the script is good, but time really can't move."

She also intends to spend a honeymoon with Lu Lixing after the wedding, and the return date is uncertain. At this time, the schedule of the show group cannot be adjusted.

Ji gently resigned, Lin Lin could not help but hang up.

Hanging up the phone, Ji gently looked at the empty pillow for three seconds, remembering the secret she had decided to confess to Lu Lixing last night, a jealousy, the drowsiness disappeared, and she was instantly sober.

Woke up, looked around in the study and restaurant, and finally found sweaty Lu Lixing in the gym.

Lu Lixing would go to the gym for an hour every day to learn what happened. But the extent of Lu Lixing ’s practice today is really unexpected, so why do n’t you try to train yourself to death?

Lu Lixing saw Ji Qing at the door, so he stopped, panting to wipe the sweat from his forehead with a towel, and then took aside a large mouthful of mineral water and poured a large mouthful. Then he asked her, "What's the matter? Something? "

Ji opened her mouth gently, and then swallowed it all morning.

It is impossible to say!

"It's okay, that is, Aunt Pei asked me to call you down for breakfast."

Lu Lixing nodded and said immediately, but his feet stood on the treadmill.

Ji Qing whispered softly and turned downstairs.

The speed on the treadmill was getting faster and faster, the huge sweat beads slipped from his forehead, and it hit the treadmill's running belt, and soon disappeared.

Snapped--

Running mechanism.

Lu Lixing stood on the treadmill panting, holding his hands on the operating platform for a little rest, sweat slipped from his eyelids, and caused him to wink subconsciously, and after calming down, the sweat came out at a speed visible to the naked eye like a bamboo shoot after rain Drenched throughout the body.

I didn't sleep all night. I kept thinking about what I want to say today, the expression and attitude that Ji Qing may have after speaking, and his different remedies in the face of Ji Qing's different attitude.