Chapter 72

EN MTLNovel

Home » In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! » Chapter 72:

In which the System Torments the Protagonists: My Wife is My Life! Chapter 72:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Chapter Seventy-two

"Lei Ting ... Why are you here?"

The deadlocked three finally ended up with Shen Weiwei first, and intimately held Gu Shaoyu's hand loosely, staring at Lu Liting indifferently, with a little anxiety and confusion hidden under his eyes. The show is just ... "

Shen Weiwei had a boyfriend on the first day of the show, but it was a little bit windy, but the stars in the entertainment industry have their own male and female friends outside the circle who are hiding. Some news of catching the wind immediately denied it, but now I hear When Shen Weiwei spoke in this way, the photographer with whom she took pictures probably understood the situation in front of her.

The man in front of her might be her boyfriend, otherwise she would not say such a thing.

The fake boyfriend in the show collided with a real boyfriend in reality. This is big news!

The photographer who followed the shot took 12 minutes of energy, and was preparing to point the lens at three people. A staff member came over and whispered in the ear of the photographer who followed the shot. Giving it a glance, I closed the camera lens.

Lu Liting appears here. No matter what, Lu Liting is also a Lu family member. His family can fight and scold if they are not locked up, but they are jealous for a woman in the public court. It is also a joke to spread the reputation of Lu family.

The staff and clerks around the tacit understanding left VIP, and there were only five of them left in VIP.

Lu Liting had a little sense of reason. When he saw the photographer behind him, he forced himself to anger. "Let's talk separately."

Gu Shaoyu stopped between the two and was extremely dissatisfied with Shen Weiwei's words and manners. "Wei Wei, we are still recording the show, and the photographer is here. Can you talk after the show is over?"

Shen Weiwei whispered: "Shao Yu, don't do this ..."

"What happened to me? Vivi, we are on the show, live broadcast. And you, Lu Liting," he looked at Lu Liting, "I know the relationship between Vivi and you, but this is on the show, I believe Wei Wei had already told you about this before the show. If you do n’t agree, I do n’t think Wei Wei will agree to the show. Since you agree, as a man, be generous and support your girlfriend ’s cause. Is it not good?"

"But I never knew that Wei Wei was with you on the show!" He looked at Gu Shaoyu, his eyes pressed against the fire. "Gu Shaoyu, you know my relationship with Wei Wei, but I contacted Wei Wei twice, Do n’t you know what's in your heart? And you Weiwei, you really don't know what Gu Shaoyu thinks of you? "

"I ..." Shen Weiwei tangled, "Li Ting, I'm really sorry about this. I wanted to tell you before, but I don't know how to tell you ..."

"Well, Wei Wei, you don't need to explain," Gu Shaoyu hid Shen Weiwei behind her, "Lu Liting, I said straight away, since you can't give Wei Wei the future she wants, don't delay her any more, she has no background Star, she likes acting, and likes to stand on the stage. That's the place she dreamed of in her life. And you? There is a film company in the family. There are a lot of resources to support her, but you don't give any chance. , When are you going to judge her? "