Dedication

I Dedicate this book to every Black Entrepreneur! Who has a product that is coming out of the mud. I Pray that God covers & preserves your dreams I pray that He elevates your dreams from to reality.
Keep in mind of Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

I also dedicate this book to my late Grandmother Ester Lean Davis. Grandma although times can be sad because you're no longer here I thank you for such an Impact on me that pushes to be better & walk with God Every Day.

To My Mom,
Thank you for being such an inspiration to me. You are My rock and I wouldn't be half of the person I am. Thank you for teaching me to stay connected to God's Tree.

And To My Dad, Bouns Dad & Grandfather
Thank you for living the life of strong Black men in front of me. It is because of Your lives that I can stand through adversity's & never faint. You Guys have shown me Galatians 6:9.

To My Stepmom , Best brofriend (Mo) , Other little Sibling's, Grandma Minnie & Bonus Grandma Chyrell. Aunts ( Patrona, Jessika, Tasha, Erica, Gabriella, Chrishayla, Janaya ). Uncles (Jermaine, Jawuan, Jerome, Chris & Sam) . Cousin's & Friends Thank You All For Supporting me.

           To My GirlFriend,
       Thank you for believing in me from the jump, even before we started dating if I could bet that one person was supporting me I would bet that it is you. Thank you challenging me to do different designs everyday! I appreciate you!