Making It Out The Mud!

What's up Yo? How are you? I'm good Thanks for asking....Okay that's totally not how I should Start this book off let's retry that.

    Hello My Name is Javaris Quentin. I am From Syracuse Ny. I'm 17 Years old & I am an Growing Entrepreneur. I own an Clothing line by the name of SmilinHearts. 

I've been on my entrepreneurship journey since 2017

I've been on my entrepreneurship journey since 2017. I started off distressing T-shirts in my basement. Using so much bleach that I almost passed out Lmfao!

  From the moment I got the idea to do a T-shirt line I immediately started networking , Creating a Social Media Page & I went and printed photos of my logo to pass out to people

Now Networking has led me to having an Established Clothing Brand. I have been in contact with the likes of the HUGE Companies Like Shirt App , Game Changers & Against All Odds.

Since 2017 I've been working really hard to get my clothing line out the mud and I can say hard work is definitely paying off. On top of creating SmilinHearts I am now starting a Project titled "Making It Out The Mud" Which highlights the journeys of young black people have been working on their crafts to promote the products of our "Got it out the mud" mentalities.
In order to make it out the mud I've learned that there are some foundational tools that you will need to ensure your success. Trust me these aren't things that I'm making up but these are the things I learned along the way.
The First tool is Faith & A Prayer for your journey. Stepping in to the "mud" or pit of creativity can be a very scary thing. When talking to most upcoming entrepreneurs the first thing they say is "I'm afraid no one will support" and as hard as this may seem you have to step out of fear and step into faith.
A lot of times we are given dreams, visions & ideas that consistently & confidently play our in our minds yet we won't turn our dreams into reality because we feel that no one is watching or willing to support. I want to challenge you think back at that Business idea, Meal or Song that you have been rehearsing in your mind for years. Once you have it I want you to recite this prayer with me.
"God I thank you for giving us a dream, an idea. I thank you for calling us into the feild of creativity. We ask that every dream that we have pushed back because of doubt, fear, worry, anxiety or terror we ask that bring it back to the forefront. Give us how to go about achieving our goals the most peaceful way possible. Let your light shine through our gifts for we know that you're the creator of all things. We pray this in your Name" Amen.