How Does It Speak To You?

So Right Now I wanna speak to my Songwriters, Rappers & Singers. When making music you mainly make music that speaks back into you right? You create music that speaks to your inner sound Correct? So Now Back To Entrepreneurs What About Your Product or service speaks to you?

I went through so many different phases in my journey of trying to craft my brand into what I had visioned for it to be. At one point I was selling graphics & at another I was selling sweaters. The designs were dope & they were selling but I wasn't my best "established" self because they weren't speaking to me. I wasn't expressing my self through my designs. Which caused my season of success to be delayed because I wasn't working up to my true potential. I was almost just making stuff to make money & that is the wrong perception of an entrepreneur.

The true definition of an entrepreneur is someone who seen as an innovator, a source of new ideas and goods, services, and business or products.

Although Financial assets are gained through entrepreneurship they shouldn't be the root. The root of your entrepreneurship journey should be you expressing your gift in a way that explains you yet reaches and connects to others. So question Are You An Innovator in your field of entrepreneurship? While reading this book I want to raise questions that will push your mind to think deeper which will then ignite an fire inside of you to go back to the drawing board and reconstruct your craft into it's best measure.

I found myself suffering in unhappiness when it came to business because I didn't feel connected to it. At the time I was trying to transition from clothing line to clothing brand. I kept changing the name, the logos & the type of designs because they weren't me anymore which is normal because as humans we are always growing and wanting different things. As I been to grow as an entrepreneur I realized the name Graphix limited me to a box. I didn't know how to go about selling celebrity style graphic hoodies so I was stuck to just selling graphic tees which was okay but there was a message I wanted to get across through clothes that a graphic tee just wouldn't let me.

Then I changed it to urban vintage tees and there I was making the mistake of boxing my self in with T-shirts & Then I changed it again and it was called TeesMe now the name didn't work but the designs did, I started to connect with the smiley face because it spreads a message of happiness. I Created a Design that said "SmilinHearts Bring A Peaceful Life" & it came to me then to name my Clothing Brand "SmilinHearts".

The reason why I connect with SmilinHearts is because it is a symbol of the one thing that can bring you peace of mind in the midst of whatever I have going on if I wear a SH Hoodie or even seeing others In it brings me peace to know that people feel good when they're wearing SmilinHearts!

Whatever you put into the world you should be connected with. Think about your passion, are you really connected to it? Is their a bond between you & your business. As we spoke before your business is your baby & if you aren't connected to it you won't know how to operate, create, connect with others until you build that love between you and your brand.

Almost like a self love thing...We have to love us first to able to receive love from others or else it would just be a purposeless word or feeling that we all use Describe a feeling that we can't even feel. If you don't love yourself or your gift first how can you expect anyone else to love you or it. In order for the world to see the value in my business I had to see the value in it. Once I saw the value in it I saw growth began to take place. I stopped walking as if I was just the little business owner & took steps towards as if I was the CEO of a major company. Which has now gained me maturity in business relationships & it's like I have unlocked a new level of creativity because I'm not limiting my self to the junior version of dreams

    I hope this challenges you to look at yourself, your business, your gift and say "Am I Connected to this, my gift, my purpose?" Let's this be the end of living or operating without fulfilling purpose