🎀 8 🎀

mark used the back of his sleeve to wipe his mouth and get rid of the droplets of margherita that were running down his chin. the view of donghyuck inside the gay bar had immediately sobered him.

"donghyuck, what the hell are you doing here?!" mark asked.

"mark! you spat on me!" the doll boy exclaimed with a disgusted expression, wiping his own face with his hands. the way he swung on his feet let mark believe that he was a bit tipsy.  

"i'm sorry, i didn't expect to see you here." mark coughed, fishing a clean tissue in his pocket to give it to the boy so that he could wipe his face more efficiently.

"hey, i was having a conversation with- "

"why are you here?" mark cut the person who was about to drug donghyuck.

"i heard you were going out tonight, and since i loved going out with you the other day, i decided to follow you and your friend." donghyuck shrugged. "this place is cool, i love the music."

"donghyuck, this is a gay club, you can't wander there alone. you almost got drugged by this weirdo!"mark sighed in despair as he looked sideways at the older man.

"i saw him first, go find yourself another boy to fuck." the man told with his brows furrowed as he tried approaching donghyuck.

"sorry, but he's taken." mark pulled donghyuck away from the man. "find another boy to drug yourself."he added before bringing donghyuck somewhere else.

donghyuck let himself being dragged around the club by mark. he looked at his surroundings, finding the place quite fascinating.

"oh! i love this song!" he exclaimed when he recognized the song that was being played by the speakers.

mark turned around, raising a brow as if to ask if donghyuck was serious about that. he was annoyed to see that donghyuck was indeed serious when the doll started dancing madly, his hips swaying from left to right to the beats of the music.

mark sighed, letting donghyuck dance during the song while he observed him.

his eyes were closed, and he had lifted his arms up, offering to mark a perfect view of his tanned hourglass waist. mark's eyes focused on the leather pants that hugged his body perfectly, and he understood that these were surely mark's leather pants – but let's be real, mark wouldn't mind giving those to donghyuck, because they fit him way better than mark.

the white shirt he was wearing was surely also one of mark's, and he had tied it in a knot to make it look sexier – which did make him sexy in mark's mind.

another detail that mark noticed were the boy's hair. mark remembered the doll to be blonde-haired, but right now, donghyuck's hair seemed to be pink, which made him look even better than before.

the alcohol didn't really help mark calming his wild thoughts, but he tried his best to limit the unholy thoughts that could come to his horny teenager mind because that boy wasn't actually a boy, but his sister's doll.

"okay, i'm done!" donghyuck giggled once the music changed. "it was fun." he continued, taking a few steps towards mark with a drunken smile.

"your hair is pink." mark told, his eyes looking at haechan's fluffy locks.

"oh, yeah. maria played hair salon with us." he explained, ruffling his hair. "she chose pink for me. does it suit me?"

mark smiled, nodding at the doll. there was no point in lying, pink suit him very good.

"i'm glad you like it. i like it too." donghyuck continued chuckling while playing with his hair.