🎀 9 🎀

"damn, i have the worst headache..." jaehyun groaned as he placed his head on mark's shoulder while their group of friends were having lunch at the canteen.

"not surprising." mark swallowed the food he had in his mouth. "you seemed pretty wasted yesterday..."

"yeah, i drank a bit too much..." jaehyun sighed.

"yesterday?" taeyong raised a brow, not recalling doing anything special the night before.

"you hung out without us?" yuta added, as surprised as taeyong.

"we wanted to hang out, between lonely boys." mark explained.

"why lonely?" doyoung asked.

"we're the only two people in this group without a lover or anything." jaehyun mumbled, his eyes closed as he rested.

"i don't have a lover." jungwoo scoffed.

"yet." mark said. "lucas and you are getting closer."

"i don't- "

"you're basically so gay for the club's bartender." jaehyun opened one eye to look at yuta who was about to talk.

"not false." yuta nodded, going back to eating his food.

"i do not have a lover. i could have come with you."

both mark and jaehyun lifted their heads to look at taeyong in the eye.

the boy had just spoken, and he was now smiling brightly at them.

"i thought you had a girlfriend." mark asked with a brow raised.

"me? no, i don't." taeyong shook his head.

"i saw you visiting a girl's mouth with your tongue yesterday." mark continued further.

"who? seulgi? nah, we were just playing." taeyong rolled his eyes.

"very fun game..." jaehyun snorted, keeping his voice low.

"anyway, you could have invited me too." taeyong crossed his arms over his chest. "i want to go to the club too."

"yeah, well, you wouldn't have liked it." mark told, trying to make the boy understand that they weren't in a heterosexual club.

"come on... i always have fun in clubs!" taeyong exclaimed.

"not in gay ones." jaehyun cut the conversation short, setting place to a silence.

taeyong's eyes had widened at the sudden reveal, and all the boys around the table exchanged stares.

"well, well, well. tension is in the air..." johnny whistled, breaking the ice.

"shut it." ten lightly slapped the back of johnny's hand.

"you were in a gay club?" taeyong spoke after a while, his eyes widened. "why?"

"to find someone to spend a pleasant night with. why else?" jaehyun argued with an eye-roll.

"why weren't you in a regular club then?" taeyong's brows furrowed.

"because i prefer men." jaehyun continued.

"and? there are lots of men in heterosexual clubs."

"yeah, but they're not gay." jaehyun deadpanned.