🎀 29 🎀

"mom! we're back from school!" mark declared, pushing open the door of their house.

"we...?" jane's brows furrowed. "who's we?"

"we." mark repeated, pulling donghyuck into the kitchen with him. "donghyuck and i."

"oh! hi donghyuck! i didn't know you were coming!" she exclaimed, smiling brightly at the beautiful boy.

"o-oh..." donghyuck smiled sheepishly. "well... hello, and... sorry to disturb..."

he made a mental note to slap mark, because his boyfriend has assured him that he had asked his mother if he could come at mark's and that she had said yes.

"oh, no, sweetie, you're not disturbing at all!" she shook her head. "it's a pleasure to have you with us!"

"yeah, and he'll be having dinner with us too." mark added, wrapping a protective arm around his boyfriend's shoudlers.

"n-no, i-i..." donghyuck's eyes widened. "i really don't want to disturb." he spoke again, looking at mark's mother worriedly.

"baby, you never disturb, do you understand?" mark asked, holding donghyuck's jaw between his fingers and forcing him to look into his eyes.

"yes..." donghyuck yelped.

"good." mark smiled before planting his lips on donghyuck's for a quick second before pulling away.

"oh!"

donghyuck's eyes widened again, and his head turned around to face mark's mother who was looking at them with eyes as wide as saucers.

"m-mark... you hadn't told me you had found yourself a boyfriend..." she frowned, placing her hands on her hips while glaring at her son.

"well... you hadn't told me you had found someone else either..." mark shrugged as his lips lifted up in a teasing smile.

"i told you that was because i was waiting for the relationship to be serious!" jane protested.

"well, so do i." mark winked at her. "so, meet my boyfriend. donghyuck. i love him."

jane was back to looking at the younger boy fondly.

"h-hi..." donghyuck shyly waved his hand again.

"you two are so cute..." she smiled sincerely.

"great!" mark clapped his hands. "see you mom, we'll be in my room!" he added before dragging donghyuck away.

"sure, and please don't do anything while your sister is in the room next to yours!" jane yelled across the house.

"mom, that's embarrassing!" mark retorted.

"that was the whole point!" his mother yelled again, smiling as she heard the door to mark's room slamming shut.

🎀

"please, have a sit. i'll bring the dinner." jane declared as she invited everyone to sit down around the beautiful table to eat the delicious dinner she had prepared.

"sungchan, can you give me some water, please?" maria asked, catching the attention of the young boy.

"of course."

sungchan stood up to grab the water bottle that was in front of mark and walked next to maria to fill her glass.

"why didn't you ask me? i could have done it." mark asked his sister.