🎀 20 🎀

donghyuck rang the bell of mark's house with a smile. maria was too busy playing with sungie to the point she had almost forgotten about haechan's existence. so, this gave donghyuck some free time to enjoy his life as a human.

the doll boy chuckled as he heard someone screaming "that's for me!" on the other side of the door. and soon after, the front door opened, revealing a grinning sungchan. "hello donghyuck!"

"hi sungchan!" donghyuck waved at him. "i love your shirt!"

sungchan blushed, looking down at his white shirt on which was printed a big sun.

"thanks." he mumbled, flustered. "come in."

donghyuck stepped inside, greeting mark's mother and sungchan's father before following the boy to his bedroom.

when walking in the corridor, donghyuck kept his eyes for a few seconds on mark's closed bedroom door, wondering what mark was doing, and if he would be happy to see donghyuck now.

"i'm so happy you agreed to come back and play videogames with me!" sungchan pulled donghyuck out of his daze.

"sure." donghyuck smiled, entering sungchan's room and closing the door behind him. "i lost a few days ago, and now, i want my revenge."

"revenge it is then." sungchan smirked. "catch!"

donghyuck swiftly caught the expensive controller sungchan had thrown him and he sat down crossed-legs in front of the tv while sungchan switched everything on.

by the time the game started, sungchan had sat down by donghyuck's side, giving glances at the beautiful boy while he was concentrated on searching which avatar he would choose to beat sungchan.

"you think you're going to beat me with this?" sungchan snorted, perplexed by donghyuck's choice of avatar.

"i don't think so, i know so." donghyuck grinned.

"oh..." sungchan's brow rose on its own. "let's see then..." he added with a smirk as he pressed 'play'.

🎀

crackheads

johnny, taeyong, yuta, ten, doyoung, jaehyun, jungwoo, mark

yuta

not gonna lie

donghyuck's cute

doyoung

a literal angel

johnny

approved

ten

yah!!

you're already taken

but yeah he's def a cutie

jaehyun

i had told you

mark has got some taste

mark

can we stop talking about me for once?

you guys always embarrass me

taeyong

that's because you're the youngest