Chapter 2

Y/N wakes up in the guest room of Tony's, still in the dress from last night. Her hair is messy and she has a horrible headache from the alcohol.

She gets up and goes to the bathroom to find any Advil. Y/N sees her reflection in the mirror and try's to calm her hair down, using her hand as a comb. She gets it under control and heads out of her room.

She goes out to the kitchen finding a tray of pancakes and Advil left for her from Tony. Beside it there is a note that reads 'I wanted to do some work in my lab but I made some breakfast and here's some Advil for the headache T.S."

Y/N takes one of the Advil with some water and eats the pancakes before heading home to change into better clothes.

She gets into her house and her phone starts to buzz notifying her she has a new message. She takes her phone out and sees the message from an unknown number. She reads it and quickly responds.

Unknown:
Hello, this is Natasha Romanoff. I was wondering if you'd like to go for a run with me today.

Y/N:
Sure, I'd love to. Shall we meet at the front of the tower in an hour?

Natasha:
Sure, see you then!

Y/N goes for a shower and changes into some leggings and a t-shirt. She heads back to the avengers tower and getting there just in time for the run.

Natasha is standing at the front in her training outfit; a black, full body-suit. "Hi!" Says Natasha with a wave. Y/N waves back with a smile.

"Hi Natasha! Where are we going for the run?"

"I was thinking we could just go for a run in the park." Natasha says Y/N agrees and they start running.

They run for an hour, Natasha had to slow her pace for Y/N to keep up since she doesn't always run like Nat.

They stop at a local coffee house and sit at a table trying to catch their breath, "Can I ask you a question?" Asks Nat after they ordered their drinks.

"Sure." Y/N allows.

"What are your thoughts on Tony?" Natasha asks.

"Well he's my boss, but also a friend." Y/N says. The waiter brings their drinks over and Y/N drinks some. "I mean, he's pretty cool."

"Yes but, would you date him?" This makes Y/N laugh. She doesn't say anything, just think if she would date Tony. Tony is very good looking and smart but he is also an Avenger so he doesn't have time for relationships outside of that plus he loves to galavant around the city with random women.

"I don't know." Y/N stutters after a bit. "I'm not really looking for a relationship at the moment."

"Didn't you notice the way he was looking at you at the party last night?" Natasha continues.

"Nat, he was drunk, I was drunk and I'm overly loud when I'm drunk so I was drawing attention." Y/N says, making up an excuse. Natasha hums in agreement and just changes the subject.

They talk and enjoy their beverages in the café for another twenty minutes before heading back.

******

Back in the tower in Tony's lab Steve comes through the door to talk to Tony. "Hey Tony, can we talk?" Steve asks.

"Ya sure." Tony says looking up from the project he's working on. "What's up?"