-10-

We're already 10 chapters into the book omg 😳

Hope you enjoy this part, ly

~~~

Alcrais P.O.V

Today I'm meeting Carlos like I promised yesterday and I'm feeling a bit nervous to be honest. It's not a date, at least I don't think so but it's been awhile since I go out with other guy like alone.

I use my bicycle to get to the park, seeing the time I'm five minutes early than promised. I tend to do that like coming earlier than intended, I think it's a habit at this point. I went to the chair near the fountain in the middle. I open my Instagram to kill time and see my group chat.

CRACKHEAD CRACKERS 🤡

WAP.Pussycat8080 : TELL ME THE DETAILS FOR YOUR DATE @barbie_al00

⤴️ TELL ME THE DETAILS FOR YOUR DATE @barbie_al00
Cassy_withoutie : BITCH YESSS YOU BETTER BE YOU STOLE MY MAN! ALLL 😡🙄

I rolled my eyes at their crazy ass text.

Miranda_Muray : Just tell if there's something happened to you, good luck 🥰

⤴️ Just tell if there's something happened to you, good luck 🥰
SandraOH_18 : Oh they gonna have seggs 😏😏 and get lucky fr

I decided to reply.

I- you guys are so embarrassing 😭

Anyway thanks Miranda bb 🥰❤️

Then I look up and see the familiar blonde coming approaching me. He gives me a wide smile running like he's a golden retriever. Wait that's a bad analogy. Anyway he finally stand in front of me as I stand up also, he pulls me into a hug and I was surprised but I melt to the touch.

I can smell his cologne and it smells like Arabica coffee. It suits him so much.

He pulls away and I suddenly feel coldness because of the wind. Standing close like this with him made me realize how short I am compared to him. His blue eyes are shining like an ocean water against the light from the sun.

"Did I make you wait long?", He asked seems concern judging by the frown on his face and I waved him off.

"Nah I got here like five minutes ago, no big deal.", He nodded and soon the frown replaced by small smiles.

"So uh I brought some foods from my restaurant. I thought we could have a little picnic at this park while we talk.", he then hold up the three level aluminum container.

"You own a restaurant?!", I asked a bit surprised. He nodded and give me a grin.

"Well technically it's my family restaurant but yeah. It was founded by my Nonna back in Italy but we've expand it to New York, Los Angeles and now this city.", he said proudly.

"Ah I see is that why you move to this city?"

"Precisely!", he exclaimed with a smile, he take a seat besides me on the bench and place the container between us. "So let's get to know about each other first..", he starts off.

"Wait is is this a date?", I curiously asked.

He then hum for a second. "Hmm I don't think so, I mean it's probably a bad first date if it was. I would done much better if it was.", He winked and I nod at that. I can breath out the lump in my chest because I didn't dress up to impress today, I totally would've if it's an actual date.