-15-

Enjoy this part ❤️

~~~

Alcrais P.O.V

I'm sitting at the cafeteria and it's now lunch break. In front of me is an untouched burger from five minutes ago because I'm too busy staring at the girl that sit on Rafael's lap right now. I can't see Rafael's expression as he sat down with his back facing me but that girl been snuggly and shit for sometimes now.

Now I remember the conversation that we had back at the apartment when were snuggling and binge watching Food Wars.

I been staring at Rafael's handsome feature for sometimes now as he was so focused on what's on the TV. He seems to noticed me staring as he turn to look at me and raise his eyebrows.

"What's up?", He wondered. I wanted to ask him this question but I'm afraid it would just ruin everything we had right now but I'm dying to know his answer.

"Can I ask you a question?", I asked him and he hummed still looking at me. We were sitting on the couch snuggle in this blanket and he puts one arm around my waist the whole time. I took his humming as my cue to get into the question.

"What are we?", Simple yet so complicated.

He looks at me weirdly for a second, "We are human?", He answered dumbly and I hit him on the stomach for that answer and he hissed but smiling weirdly. Was he purposely answer that question dumbly?

"I'm serious, stinks!", I said sternly crossing my arms together.

"Haha I know barbie just playing with you for a sec, you seem so tense bae..", he teased with a smile and here we go again with him calling me 'bae' which just confuse me even more, like are we dating or just fuck buddies or I'm his experiment or whatever. I rolled my eyes and look away from him.

I hate that he can't be serious when I want him to be!

Suddenly his other hand gently pull my head into a kiss and I was surprised but I kiss him back regardless. It was a soft and sweet kiss and it makes my heart beats even faster than before.

"Lo siento, bae...", He whispered softly after we pull away from the kiss. "...but to answer your question, I don't know either but I wanna try with you!", He said with a smile.

I can feel my heart goes faster and faster when he said that. I look deeply into his brown eyes and he looks like he meant his words so I nodded at that.

"Alright I guess so.. um we sorta dating?", I dare to ask and he didn't say anything at that for few moments until he clears off his throat.

"..I guess we sorta dating, bae.", He said pulling me closer until I straddle on his muscly lap. I finally can be relieved that at least I know what our relationship is currently. "..Though can we keep it low-key for now? I don't want any drama yet while we figure things out together.", He added.

Part of me wants us to just be like other couple that could hold hands together in public with or without people around and just say that we're together. Though I understand why he wants to be low-key, I mean he's pretty popular in school so if people knew we're sorta together it's gonna bring unnecessary drama and I'm just tired of drama honestly.

"Okay I could work with that!", I give him a small smile and he grins before leaning in for a kiss.

Now this is what happens. I narrowed my eyes when I see the bimbo whispered something at him and he shook his head then push the girl away. My heart feel relieved when he eventually pushes the girl away. He should've done that since five minutes ago when she started to straddle him like a slut.

"Earth to Alcrais!", I hear someone snapping me out of my thoughts. I look at Carlos staring at me worriedly, I look down and cleared my throat before picking up my burger and start eating it. "Are you feeling good? You weren't touching your foods for sometimes.", He pointed out.

One thing I've come to realize is that Carlos noticed every single thing I did, like he's super observing of me sometimes. He also super caring of me which my other so called best friends failed to do, except for Miranda.

"I'm good just thinking about upcoming test.", I lied to him after finished chewing. He doesn't seem to buy my lies but he nod his head regardless.

"...do you know that Rafael was taking out Camila on a date last Sunday?", I hear one of the girls across the table said to her friends and I can feel my heart drop yet again.

"Omg for real?! The Rafael Sandoval, number one school player, was on a date with Camila?!", The other girl gasped. I clench my fingers together at this new discovery.

"Yeah my friend's worked at this Bowling alley and they saw them two together!", The brunette girl said and I decided I have heard enough from these girls and get up.

"I- uh I need to go to the bathroom, you can go to the library first Carlos! Don't wait for me!", I said to him in a rush leaving him making my way into our regular boys bathroom at the school. I open the door and find surprisingly no one at the stall nor the hallway to it.

I open the faucet of water and start washing my hands and face then I look at the mirror. My mascara gets a bit messed up even though it was supposed to be waterproof. I asked myself if Rafael just playing with me all along and lied to me about the whole thing he said. He was so genuine when he said "sorta dating" to me.

Now I found out he was on an actual date with that bimbo that sat on his lap earlier. I feel frustrated and confused but mostly mad at him and at myself for believing his bullshit. I stood there for sometimes as I see people entering and leaving the bathroom when I do so, until I hear the bell rings signing the lunch break's over I decided to go to my next class which is English and Mrs. Grande asked us to meet her at the library for today earlier.

So I make my way to our library. Upon entering the library I search for Carlos and spotted him sitting on the library chair near the window. He notices me then wave me off telling me to sit besides him and so I do. I make my way to him and just sit besides him.

"Hey, you okay?", He asked with a frown.

I fake a smile before saying, "I'm fine, just nature calling..", I joked lightly and his frown soon vanished and he gives me a thin smile at that. I know he doesn't buying my lies but I'm just gonna pretend that he doesn't notice me lying.

Just like how Rafael hoped for me...

I choose to ignore that thought as Mrs. Grande starting the class with the introduction of drama. How that was fitting somehow with today.

~~~

Ooo a bit of drama ಠಿ_ಠ

What do you think happened with Rafael and Camila?

Do you guys think they could talk it out?

If you enjoy this part a vote would be AWESOME

<3