EXTRA -27-

Rafael P.O.V

"Feed me bae!", I said opening my mouth open but he didn't do anything. Wow how romantic of him!

"Eat a dick!", He grumpily said as he munch on the chocolate flavored cooking dough.

I pouted, "Your dick? I mean bet!", I smirk and spun him around, I hear him yelped in surprise when I do that and I go on my knees in front of him.

"God! Rafael are you fucking serious?!", He sounds surprised judging by his widening gaze and his agape mouth.

"Duh!", I simply said. I pull his cute hot pants all the way down and greeted by the sight of his batman underwear.

"You horny freak!", He gasped when I start rubbing his dick through his underwear. Watching his reaction changes from angsty to pleasured. I smirk at the sight of him biting his lips gripping the silver spoon tighter on his right hand.

"Mhmm you like that?", I feel his erection starts to grow by each rubs on his dick. I look up at him and says, "Can I suck you off?", He seems taken back by my question but nod his head regardless.

"Do it, fool!", He orders and I smirk.

"Aye, aye sir!", I grab the hem of his underwear and pull it all the way down to his knees. My eyes are welcomed by his pink dick and I can see it's already leaking from pre cum. I grab his cock and starts pumping it trying to mimic the things he did to my dick and also how I jerk off usually.

He starts to moans rather softly with each stroke and I grin at that. I feel more confident with doing this now all I need to give him the best blowjob he ever had just like what he did to me. I start to open my mouth put his throbbing cock in it, I twirl my tongue around his shaft making sure I'm making him feel nice.

Judging by how he moans louder this time, he likes it. I bob my head in and out of his cock, playing with its head and also flicking my tongue in the already filled of pre cum pee hole.

"You like that? When I flick my tongue around your sensitive head?", I dirty talk to him.

He groans and mewls at me, "Y-Yes! Love it!", He said then I smile at feeling proud at myself for pleasuring him this way.

"Put on of your feet on the kitchen set!", I demand and he do as I told him. Giving me more access to his pink and full balls and his taint also his tight and pink asshole. I start licking around his balls and put each one into my mouth licking them, making them wet. He moans gripping my hair even tighter.

I look up at him and hold two fingers up, "Spit on them!", I order and he looks hesitant but do it anyway. I spit mine on that too and starts rimming him while simultaneously stroking his cock.

"FUCK! RAFAEL AH!", he screams out in pleasure when I move my finger in and out of him syncing it with the movement of my hand on his cock.

"You like to be pleasured this way bae?", I smirk.

His grips on the silver spoon getting and I see him biting on it when I feel I'm poking his spot. I smirk then continue to finger that spot as I watch him all wobbly and moaning mess.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK! I CAN'T I'M ABOUT TO-", then his white cum starts to spray out and some land on my face, some on the floor and kitchen counter. I keep stroking him though making sure I milk every drop of his cum. Eventually he starts to put both of his feet down and I give the tip of his cock a kiss.

"That's so hot baby!", I grin as I get up and reach in to kiss him but before I even reach him, he push me back to the kitchen island makes me lean it.

"My turn!", He aggressively said as he swiftly pull my sweatpants all the way down revealing my hard erection. He drops down on his knees and start sucking on it wasting no time.

God I love it when he's getting aggressive and bossy in stuff like this...

I smirk when he deep throat my cock again making me moan in satisfaction. He's so fucking good in this! He pull it all the way out and get up and grab my face with one hand and starts to kiss me hungrily. I moan in pleasure as he keeps pumping my cock with both of his hands while kissing me.

"Lay down on the couch!", He orders and that was so fucking hot of him. So I walk all the way to the couch and lay there facing him, he then to his bedroom and come back bringing the lube. I smirk when I see what's happening next, he pour a good amount of it and starts to jerking me off sloppy with both hands.

"Gosh sí!", I exclaimed feeling my balls bouncing with each rhythm of his stroke and the sight that comes next is probably gonna be the sight I won't ever forget. He turns around and bend in front of me showing his hole and then start spreading it open showing his hole at me.

"Sheesh that thing just winked at me!", I joked and he grabs one of his dildo and shove it into his ass then starts fucking himself with that as I jerk my cock into the rhythm.

Soon he pulls it all the way out and throw it besides me. Still facing away from me he then grab my cock and align it with his hole. I moan when he slowly but surely starts to put it inside his awaiting hole. He starts crouching down burying my cock in his ass.

"Ah fuck yeah!", He exclaims when he manages to put it all the way in. We remain still for a second until he finally starts to ride my cock up and down.

"Shii babe this is so fucking hot!", I said guiding his hips up and down to my cock. I watch his ass bouncing everytime he do that and I can't help but slap those fatty with my my hands leaving them my mark. "Yeah that's it baby! Ride me like a fucking slut you are!", I growled spanking his ass couple more times each making him ride my dick faster.

"Stay still like that!", I told him as he put himself in the crouching position. I push my hips forward and start to fucking him like that in the position.

"Ah- ah- fuck Rafael ahh!", I keep fucking him picking up pace simultaneously keep holding his body in place. I then pull my cock all the way out watching his hole gape and push it right it back in.

"AHHH YES!", he screamed and I do that couple more times until he screams that he's cumming again and I feel his ass clenching again at that. His clenching ass sensation is enough to send me over the edge as I cum all the way into him.

"Ah sí baby!", I breathe out a I fill him with my warm and thick cum. I pull out my cock and immediately my cum start to gush out from his hole back on my cock and legs. I grab a tissue and help him clean the mess up. We then proceed go to take shower together.

"Stop tickling me!", He said chuckling everytime I wash his sides and I smirk and keep doing it and we end up tickling each other as we shower.

After like 15 minutes of showering and tickling, we start to get dressed and chill around on his bed. We both cuddle with each other in his fluffy blanket making a fort.

"You haven't properly told me about your confession.", He pointed out at me.

I smile, "Haha yeah sorry for that!", I apologize pecking on his lips, he rolls his eyes. "It was pretty good actually.", I stated. "My mom's okay with it my dad's still need sometimes so it's meh..", I explain and he nods.

"Well at least they still letting you to live with them...", He mumbles softly looking away. He must've been thinking about his parents, he actually told me about them when I asked him about it. I hope both of his parents go to hell for not treating my cutie right and abandoned him. I learned that he's been working since 16 to fill his school needs and daily since his father is a douchebag and his mother is also a douchebag.

"Hey..", I grab his chin with my pointy finger. "..forget about those douchebags of your so called parents!", I tell him.

"I know, I know!", He wave me off. "I just wish they could love me as I am..", I can see sadness radiating from his eyes as soon as he says that. I capture my lips with his and hug him closer to me.

"Trust me bae.. it's their lost not yours!", I stated. He nods weakly at me and soon he drift off to sleep on my arms, watching his peaceful form and cute little snore of him is the sight I never knew I need it.

It's also been a week since I asked him out to be my boyfriend and it feels like forever for me. Maybe that's because I haven't date anyone in forever or maybe because with Alcrais I can explore and do many things I never thought I do, in a good way.

One week done, more to come!