BONUS #1

November before winter break.

Alcrais P.O.V

I wait for my friends to pick me up on the bus shelter. We're all agree to go to this party together and Miranda insisted to pick us up just like usual. Like usual I don't want them to know about my fucked up life and parents so that's why I'm here. I feel the wind of cold hits me, I forgot to bring a jacket with me and it's basically winter, I sigh and try to warm myself up by hugging myself although that clearly didn't work much.

Suddenly I hear the sound of car horns honking and I look up then smile in relief when my friends arrived to pick me up.

"Get in loser we're going to party!", Agnez said from the front passenger seat.

I roll my eyes, "Okay Mean Girls!", I pull on the door handle and sit myself on the back seat with Sandra and Cassy. Cassy is wearing a crop top that barely hug her tits and Sandra wear a V neck red shirt.

"What is you wearing?", Cassy scrunch her nose in disgust while pointing to my outfit.

"Bitch, I don't got any clothes aside from t-shirt, hoodie, and sweatpants so it is what it is.", I tell her with a sigh shrugging my shoulders.

"Ugh no you aren't wearing that!", She then reach into her bag and pull up a crop top similar size to hers just in different color. "Wear that! You're getting laid tonight!", she throws the crop top at my lap and I look at her puzzled.

"I'm not getting any dick tonight.", I blurt out and sigh. I mean it's the truth, I'm a virgin and it's been awhile since someone ask me out on a date so of course I don't expect me to suddenly lose my virginity to a stranger at the party.

"Well you should! That will help.", Sandra speaks up with a smirk.

"Ugh fine! It's chilly outside though..", I remind them.

"Alcrais sweetie we're partying inside a house and there's probably many people there so it won't be as cold.", Cassy point out.

Well I guess that's true, I stare at the crop top on my lap and decided to change my plain shirt with the crop top. I grab a mirror from Miranda's car back pocket and look myself in the mirror. I do look better in this outfit and the color really makes my lips and eyes pop out too.

"See you look three times better!", Cassy smugly says.

Normally I wouldn't agree with her but this time she's right. Now here goes nothing at the party just like per usual.

~~~

The lights are blinking around the room as I gulp down another shot of alcohol. I don't even know where I'm currently at, it looks like a big hall. I was with my friends and next thing I know I lost them. I look around the area, scanning around to ask someone but it's rather empty and then I was meet with a pair of brown eyes, staring at me.

It's his eyes. The eyes of the most annoying guy ever existed who happens to be someone I despise. I see him getting closer on this girl and then whispered something to her ear all while staring at me for some reason. The girl then walk away leaving him alone as he makes his way to me, smirking with his handsome face.

Wait did I just say handsome?

He then stops close in front of me, "Well, well look who decided to show up on the party.", he then look at me up and down before putting one hand up on his chin. "And he's wearing something slutty too, tryna score some?", He smirks.

I groan, "What do you want? leave me alone!", I  push him rather harshly, he didn't budge though instead he leans in and trap me between his body as my back lean against the wall.

"You're a feisty one aren't you, barbie?", he whispered huskily, making me shiver for some reason as I gulp when he starts caressing the back of my neck. "I must say, you look good.", he continues making me speechless for a moment.

"Are you drunk?", I asked him, half-drunk myself.

"Probably..", he then starts kissing my neck which makes my eyes went wide as I push him away making him look at me confused.

"Stop! You're drunk. You're gonna regret this.", I pointed out as I look around the room to see if there's anyone here. Luckily the people that was in the hall seems to be gone.

"Admit it, you find me attractive!", He smirks smugly as he crossed his arms around his chest.

I roll my eyes, "Get away from me! I don't want to be bothered by you nor your friends.", I sigh in frustration.

He then grab one of my cheek and next thing I know he leans in and kiss me on the lips making me gasp in surprise. I'm frozen still as I feel his lips start moving making mine move along with his. He starts to slip his tongue in battling for dominance and I let him win when I feel his hands trace their way back into my butt giving it a gentle squeeze. We kiss and kiss until I gasp for air then push him off of me.

We stare at each other for awhile. His brown eyes are copied of mine, his lips are swollen red and our breathing was heavy. I open then close my mouth when I have no words to say to him and that kiss.

"Come with me.", He stated pulling me along by one hand. I give a questioned look but still go along with him, we move passed several big painting and soon we stop in front of a room. He then put his pointy finger on the black glossy thing and it unlocks the door. "This is my room.", He announced as I look around the ambient lighting and stars projection on the ceiling.

"Okay?", I'm still remain confused about his motive right now. He smirks and then peck me again on the lips making me frown yet again.

"You look so.. hot, barbie.", he whispered again which made me flush. It must've been the alcohol!

He then starts to kiss my neck and we start to undress each other. Next thing I know I'm laying down on back with him on top of me as I feel him teasing my entrance with his already wet and sloppy dick.

"You ready, Alcrais?", he asked me rather sweetly. It's been awhile since he calls me by my name and not barbie or other stupid names he gave me. I only nod my head shyly, not wanting to see his face or expression. The next thing I feel is pain.

Fuck he's so big!

He starts off slowly while kissing me reassuring me then start to pick up his pace when I'm adjusted to his girth and size. "Fuck ahh!", The moans that I muffled escape through myself when fuck me harder. He pounds me into oblivion and each time I pull him more and more close to me.

"Fuck I'm close!", He announced and soon he pulls out his cock and cum all over my stomach I watch him groan with open mouth then plop down besides me. Neither of us says anything at this moment, we just listen to our heavy breathing and the blaring music from the background.

I heard Rafael say something but I'm too tired to listen and everything becomes a blur in an instant.

Next thing I know it's already morning and the sun blaring in from the window on my left. I study the ceiling and then look around the room until the memories from last night struck me.

I decided to get up but groaned in annoyance when I started to feel the headache. I glimpse at the spot next to me and find it empty. That fucker must've leave already.

I tried to get myself to stand up and dress up but I fell back down to the mattress with a wince, "Ouch!", I exclaimed, the pain on my lower back increasingly get worse each time I tried to stand up.

Suddenly one thing occurred to me, I just fuck my own enemy. The worst part is, he's my first time at that too.

fuck my life!

~~~

Did you like the first bonus chapter?

If so don't forget to vote and comment on down below 😊

Till next time byeee