-PROLOGUE-

The lights are blinking around the room as I gulp down another shot of alcohol. I don't even know where I'm currently at, it looks like a big hall. I was with my friends and next thing I know I lost them. I look around the area, scanning around to ask someone but it's rather empty and then I was meet with a pair of brown eyes, staring at me.

It's his eyes. The eyes of the most annoying guy ever existed who happens to be someone I despise. I see him getting closer on this girl and then whispered something to her ear all while staring at me for some reason. The girl then walk away leaving him alone as he makes his way to me, smirking with his handsome face.

Wait did I just say handsome?

He then stops close in front of me, "Well, well look who decided to show up on my party.", he then look at me up and down before putting one hand up on his chin. "And he's wearing something slutty too, tryna score some?", He smirks.

I groan, "What do you want? leave me alone!", I push him rather harshly, he didn't budge though instead he leans in and trap me between his body as my back lean against the wall.

"You're a feisty one aren't you, barbie?", he whispered huskily, making me shiver for some reason as I gulp when he starts caressing the back of my neck. "I must say, you look good.", he continues making me speechless for a moment.

~~~