🍓Lee Cheongsan🌼

You are On-jos twin sister and just like her you have been friends with Cheongsan since you were a child but the older you grow you realized that you have developed feelings for Cheongsan. You decided to confess your feeling to him today and you were extremely nervous. While you were having breakfast with your dad and On-jo the door bell rang causing you and On-jo to rush to get your belongings.

So-ju(you and On-jos father): HEY KIDS!! HAVE ONE MORE BITE!!
Y/n and On-jo: Bye dad (and you guys closed the front door)
So-ju: These punks. Aish they barely ate anything. I should finish their leftovers first.

You guys ran to school and was nearly late but Cheongsan pulled you with him. Just right after you passed the teacher sticked out his wooden ruler, you turned around and looked at On-jo giving her a sorry look before getting dragged away by Cheongsan. You sat at your sit right next to Nam-ra grateful for the fact that she talks and laughs with you sometimes. You were looking at Cheongsan before you decided to walk up to him. You tapped his shoulder making him turn around

Y/n: Can we talk... privately?
Cheongsan: Now??
Y/n: Yeah

and with that he walked out of the class with you. You walked till you were at the stairs and as soon as he stood in front of you, you reached into your pocket pulling out something in your fist. You took his hand and placed it on his palm. He opened his palm and saw your name tag, you were looking down at your feet waiting for him to reject you but instead he lift your head up holding you chin placing his soft lips on yours making you eyes widen. Soon you kissed him back you arms wrapping around his neck and his snaked around your waist the both of you making out for awhile before pulling away for oxygen.

Cheongsan: Be my girlfriend?
You just shyly nodded before he pulled you into a hug. You buried your face into his chest the both of you enjoying the warm feeling of each other.
Y/n: I thought you would have rejected me.
Cheongsan: God you have no idea how long I've been crushing on you. I've just been to afraid to ask you out cause it might ruin out friendship.
Y/n: I guess everything worked out in the end.
Cheongsan: Yeah..... We should go back class is starting soon.

You nodded in agreement and he grabbed your hand intertwining it together the two of you going back to class hand in hand. He opened the back door and you guys enters the class making everyone stare at you and Cheongsan before noticing your intertwined hand. They started cheering while the guys came and playfully pushed him and the girls gathered around you asking you bunch of questions.

Cheongsan: LISTEN HERE EVERYONE. TODAY IS ONE OF THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. THE DAY WHERE I GET TO CALL THE MOST AMAZING GIRL I'VE EVER MET MINE.

He walked over to you and hugged you again while the whole class was just cheering for you guys to kiss. He did just like they wanted and kissed you softly as you kissed him back. Today will be a day where you will remember till the day you die. The day where you became the lover of the one you loved with your entire heart.

~The end~