🍓Lee Cheongsan 🌼

Cheongsan: Y/N!!
He quickly went to help you when the zombie got on top of you while you were helping On-jo. He kicked the zombie off and helped you and On-jo up. The three of you got on the tables and walked towards the window where some other students were escaping too. He helped you and On-jo go out before coming out. You grabbed his and On-jos hands and ran but all the way out was blocked.
Y/n: This way!
You guys ran and there were more zombies there the three of you quickly got inside the school through the window but there was more zombies there. Cheongsan pushed and kicked away some zombies and you guys quickly went to your class. You guys went upstairs and On-jo took the fire extinguisher and sprayed it making you and Cheongsan cough. You guys ran and reached your class room. On-jo banged on the door.
Cheongsan: Hurry up open the door!
Nayeon: Dont open it!
Cheongsan pushed open the side window.
Cheongsan: Open the door hurry!
Gyeongsu: Cheongsan!
He quickly opened the door and let you guys in. In the class there was Hyo-ryeong, Nayeon, Wujin, Joonyeong, Gyeongsu and Minji.
Gyeongsu: Y/n! On-jo!
Cheongsan hugged you as he could tell that you were shaken up from just now. A loud bang was heard as someone pushed the side window open.
?: Open the door!
Wujin: Who is this?
Dae-su: Its me your brother in law
Gyeongsu: Dae-su!
He quickly open the door again letting him in. Wujin: What happened to you?
Dae-su: Some insane person sprayed the fire extinguisher
You and On-jo looked at him guitly as Cheongsan looked out the window.
Cheongsan: Guys isnt this train to busan
Gyeongsu: What bullshit are you saying
Y/n: He's right. Arent those zombies?
Suddenly a hand gripped on the window making you jump away.
Cheongsan: Its Bare-su
You guys quickly help him in before he helped Nam-ra into.
Y/n: Nam-ra!
You quickly hugged her.
Y/n: Im so glad your ok
Nam-ra: Im glad your ok too
You hugged her for a little bit more and let go of her going back to Cheongsan.
Suhyeok: Should we call the police?
Min-ji: Let look for a phone
Everyone started looking for a phone.
I-sak: I found one, its yeong-jus phone but i needs passcode.
Wujin: Try her birthday
I-sak: I dont know her birthday
Gyeongsu: She's here
Cheongsan: Give me the phone
Cheongsan took the phone and went to the door. He tried to get the phone to recognize her by moving closer.
On-jo: You dont need passcode to call the emergency number.
Cheongsan called the police.
Police: Whats your emergency?
Cheongsan: Hi, Im at Hyosan high school. Zombies showed up, and everyone is turning into zombies.
You facepalm internally.
Y/n: Are you an idiot? They are not going to believe us.
Cheongsan: Then what am i supposed to say?
Y/n: They are going to believe you
Cheongsan: Well they are not exactly zombies but something like that.
Police: Okay, Hyosan high school, zombies
Please state your name and number. You know theres a fine for making false report right?
Cheongsan: This isnt a prank! Everyone- anyways just come quick!
Police: Okay, Lee Cheongsan, your number is 010-4362..... stay somewhere safe so you dont get bitten, we will head out right away.
The police hang up.
Cheongsan: Fuck they are not going to come
Nayeon: Give me the phone! Lets try again
She kept calling the police over and over again.
Cheongsan and you were just sitting at a corner.
Cheongsan: I dont know how we got into this mess but jagiya i promise we will get out of here together... safely. I'll protect you and be by your side throughout this entire thing no matter what.
Y/n: Promise?
Cheongsan: I promise
He hugged you tightly giving you some comfort as you just snuggle into him. He kiss your head softly and started humming a sweet tune.
Gyeongsu and Nayeon started bickering and Gyeongsu left the door as he was arguing with Nayeon.
Suhyeok: Stop it, Gyeongsu hold the door!
You knew Gyeongsu wouldn't listen so you went to hold the door by yourself instead. The door suddenly open with a huge amount of force, the door hit your head making you fall. Mr.Kang entered as Cheongsan rushed to your side helping you up.
Cheongsan: Are you ok? Does it hurt? My poor baby.
He rubbed your head trying to soothe the pain as you winced.
Mr.Kang: Did i hit you Y/n? Sorry.
Hyo-ryeong: Did you get bitten?
Mr.Kang: No, we should stack up the chairs and tables to block the doors. What are you guys doing hurry up!!
Everyone started moving the chairs and desk until...
I-sak: Mr.Kang you were bitten
Mr.Kang: I was not what are you talking about?! Now hurry and help block the doors
I-sak: If you were not bitten then why are yiu hiding the bite mark?!
Mr.Kang: How dare you talk back to me
He started walking towards her but his nose started to bleed. He turned around facing the wall. On-jo hit his back with a bag making him turn around.
Mr.Kang: How dare you! You bitch!
He was going to hit her but he fell on the floor. His body started twitching weirdly.
Nayeon: Throw him out his gonna turn! Hurry!
It was too late as Mr.Kang turned and charged towards you but Cheongsan pushed his away. He started charging towards Min-ji as he bit her. Dae-su pulled his away from her throwing him away as Suhyeok and Cheongsan started fighting him.
Min-ji: Dae-su what do i do? I dont want to die yet
Dae-su looked at her as a drop of tear trickled down his cheeks. Min-ji started walking towards Nayeon who is pushing away all the desk and chairs.
Nayeon: Dont come near me!
The boys ended up trapping the zombie in between a desk and a chair while Dae-su is holding Min-ji who has already turned into a zombie. Everyone started pushing the desks and chairs away before leaving one by one. After successfully leaving the classroom they were cornered by other zombies at the hallway. The guys took the windows to push the zombies away and the girls ran upstairs. They were near the science room when Dae-su shouted.
Dae-su: EVERYONE MOVE!!
Everyone moved as Dae-su blocked the zombies with a door. Everyone started pushing and soon they were outside of the science room.
Wujin: Hurry up open the door!!
On-jo: We cant its locked!
On-jo spotted the fire extinguisher.
On-jo: Keep pushing everyone!
Dae-su: Hurry!!
She grabbed the fire extinguisher and broke the lock everyone quickly ran inside. Everyone sat down panting. Until one of the windows broke and a bloody zombie hand grabbed Dae-su face making him scream. Joonyeong tried to help but ended up smashing another window. Everyone quickly got up and blocked the doors and window with desks and chairs.
On-jo: Wait.... Wheres Suhyeok?
Everyone started looking around only to realize that his not there.
On-jo: Cheongsan you were with him weren't you? Where did he go?
Cheongsan: I was but im not sure where he went
Y/n: Don't worry On-jo, Suhyeok is strong and he fights well. He'll survive, i know it.
She calmed down a little and you went to sit at the corner of the room with Cheongsan again. You laid your head on his shoulder as he caressed your head softly.
Cheongsan: Y/n, im glad your ok. We nearly died
Y/n: Yeah, im glad your fine too jagi
Cheongsan: Lets get out of here together and then we can eat my moms chicken
Y/n: Hehe yeah lets go that, but first we need to survive
Cheongsan: We will

The end