🍓Lee Suhyeok 🌼

Hi guys, its been a while! This story is also a bonus as i saw a comment saying that they want to know about Onjos reaction. So this is part 2 of the story. I hope you guys enjoy!

Previously
Suhyeok: The thing is we are actually dating
Cheongsan: What? You guys are dating?
Gyeongsu: For how long
Y/n: 6 months
Cheongsan: And you didnt tell us?!! I thought we were best bros
Suhyeok: Sorry man, we thought it was best if we secretly dated for a while
Gyeongsu: What ever good for you, your dating such a pretty girl not only that shes amazing too
Suhyeok: You wanna die?
Gyeongsu: Im kidding
Y/n: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Suhyeok: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Cheongsan: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Gyeongsu: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Onjos pov
Suhyeok is actually dating Y/n....... I ran out of the class finding it hard to breath. I knew i couldn't stay there any longer. I could here Cheongsan yelling my name asking me to slow down but i ignored him. I ran to the rooftop and sat at the edge sighing. I should've known that this was going to happen from the way they look at each other to the way they're always together I should've noticed. Now i feel like a fool for confessing to him.
???: Onjo......
I turned around and saw Cheongsan. He knows that i like Suhyeok from all my babbling about him. I ran into his arm breaking down and we sat there. He comforted me as i cried non stop.

Third person pov

He wasnt mad at Suhyeok even tho he kinda broke the heart of the person he loves. Infact he was mad at himself for letting her get her heart broken. He already knew about Suhyeok and Y/ns relationship so he felt guilty for not stopping Onjo but somehow she had to find out anyways. He made a vow to himself that he will protect her and take care of her till the very end no matter what.After Onjo stopped crying the two sat there for the rest of the day chatting and it made Onjo feel better. She was thankful to have someone like him in her life and perhaps this was a start for something new.