🍓Lee Cheongsan 🌼

Part 3 requested by @ohnxmxju_yxojxda
If you havent read part 1 and part 2 stop reading this and go read them first!
Previously on part 2 :
Y/n: I will always stay by your side just like i promised when we started dating
Cheongsan: And i will stay by your side too. I love you
Y/n: I love you too
The two of you continued to stay in each others comforting embrace.
________________________________________

~Time skip (10 years later) ~

Its been 10 years since the zombie out break and everything is going back to normal. You and the rest of the survivors are going to be released in a few days. You are glad that Cheongsan is still by your side and the both of you have decided to continue the fried chicken shop that his parents used to own. Through out the years you guys have been helping each other get over the death of your loved ones. Everyone was supporting each other mentally and physically. Due to the break out all of you had made an unbreakable bond together and promised to be friends till the very end. Cheongsan decided to propose to you after everything has settled down and continue living a beautiful life with you and your childrens in the future. Even till now he is still ready to sacrifice anything for you as long as your safe and you would do the same too.

~2 months later~

You guys have now settled down in the newly build house. Everything was tidied up and Cheongsan finally decided to take you out on a date and propose to you. You excitedly get dressed for the date and put some light make up on. Cheongsan was super nervous but Suhyeok told him that it would go well. After dinner the both of you went for a walk and he brings you to this real beautiful place. He suddenly kneels down in front of you and opened the ring box.
Cheongsan: Park Y/n, I have loved you since the day we first met and since we started dating i couldn't wait to marry you. Would you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?
Tears flowed like a waterfall from your eyes as you nodded. He stood up and pulled you into a hug spinning you around making you giggle, with his hands still around your waist he pulls you into a sweet and loving kiss. After he pulled away he took your hand in his and put the ring on you as you squealed before kissing him again.

~Time skip again~

3 years have passed since the engagement and you have a daughter and a son, your daughters name is Soo ah while your sons name is Ji hun. They are 1 year old apart, while you take care of them at home Cheongsan handles the restaurant sometimes you bring your kids there to so that you can help. At other times you switch with Cheongsan as he take cares of the kids while you handle the restaurant. You are really grateful to have such an amazing family and you promised to raise your kids well and guide them through life. You also promised to yourself to be a good wife and take care of your sweet and loving husband.

~The End~

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been really busy with school but i will make sure to at least post once a week. Anyways thank you so much for reading and i hope you really enjoys this book. Thank you for all the love and support for my book and as you can see I've hit 10k reads and its all possible because of you lovely readers. I will continue to improve on my writing and do my best to complete all your requests :) Until the next chapter, See ya!