Not A Chapter, Litle Info.

A yes, this story is getting along quit well.

Normally I make everything up on the spot, but this story... It has a storyboard... Kinda.

Now let me tell you something. With the last chapter done, the prologue is completed and the first story Arc, begins.

With the next chapter, the Arc 'Dark hours' will begin and will last [Redacted].

After that, 'Unbroken' lasting [Redacted].

After that, 'Vendeta, Vendeta!' lasting [Redacted].

Each of these Arcs will have its main story line, side story and some slice of life fillers.

After these Arcs, [Redacted], [Redacted] and [Redacted].

And for those who wonder, 'Will Jaune/Jet have a harem?', my answer to that is idk, I'm not at that part yet. Only time will tell.

With that out of the way, I have to add a few things to make things clear.

Jaune thinks that everyone left him for dead, while in reality his emotions of betrayal by most of his friends blinded him.

In reality, Ren and Nora were neutrall in all of the fiasco. Pyrha was kinda neutral leaning into supporting him but had to keep up her image. Ruby was full on his side but yang... Do i have to say more.

At last there is Glynda Goodwitch who was heartbroken at what happened. If she could she would have thrown Cardin to the beowolfs.

Jaune was a drinker even before the fiasco, family and all.

Other things to add, 'Jet' realesaed a few songs back in the day.

The most popular being S.E.X. (By NICKELBACK), Something in your Mounth (By NICKELBACK) and Bottoms up (by NICKLEBACK).

There will be a lot to cover in the coming chapter. I still am working on the exact order of how I want thing to happen, but I got the gist of it down.

With a slight spoiler for the next chapter I'm leaving you all.

"Beacon"

With that said, bye have a great time.

Umbramortes signing off...