Chapter 13

Unknown location, somewhat recent after the events of the previous chapter.

We see Jaune, with his hair dyed black, looming over a table inside a farther dark room, the only light source being the lamp above the table.
Looking down at the table he was grinding like a maniac.

"Is it to your liking, me blak?" Asked someone on the other side if the table

Jaune laughter.
"To my liking? No, it exceeds my liking. This will work nicely... You truly are with every lien, Double Trouble." Said Jaune, lokingbiver the table.

"I live to serve... For the right price, that is." They answered, stepping into the light, revealing a... Chameleon fauness... Something among those lines. As they stretched out their hand.

Jaune reached into his pocket and pulled out a stack of 100 lien cards, held together by a band, before tossing it to them.

"I want you to continue your espionage, but I would like to add a few targets." Started Jaune, as he retrieved a folder, handing it over to them.

"Those are not as important as the main targets. But I will pay good lien for dirt on them as well. No... Moving from espionage... I could use your particular abilities for a certain little polay..." Explained Jaune.

Double Trouble lit up at that.
"Oh, I'm all ears darling!" They explained in excitement.

Jaune smirked even harder.

"Let us put on a show." He announced.

Time skip...

Friday, the day of the announcement of the winners.

Beacon Academy.

All students, teachers, and whatnot gathered in the common rooms to watch the announcement.

In the past few days, students from Shade, Atlas, and Haven arrived in preparation for the Vytal Festival.

Everyone waited in anticipation. Moment after moment passed. The tension in the air was so thick you could cut it with a knife... Or rather you couldn't cut it at all, that's how thick it was.

As their prayers finally came thru, the previous program finished, and the announcement finally came up.

The screen revealed the girls of k/da sitting on a couch.

"Ladys and gentlemen. Let us no longer waste time and let us reveal our two lucky winners." Announced Ahri, as she stood up and walked up to a button in front of the couch.

She hit the button and a scream to her left started shuffling names until it landed on the winning one.

"Our first winner is Gwen Darcy." Said Ahri.

In the Beacon common rooms, said Gwen screamed in excitement and huge her blond-haired teammate.

Ahri proceeded to hit the button once again, and the screen to her left started shuffling names and laden on the second winner.

"And our second winner, Reese Chloris." Announced Ahri.

The second time within a few minutes, Beacon's common rooms were filled with screams of excitement.

Said Skater girl was basically vibrating out of excitement.

"Congratulation to our winners. And thanks to everyone who participated." Said Ahri.

"To our two winners, we will get in touch with you shortly. I hope you know who you will bring along." Stated Evelyn, winking at the end.

"See you soon." Said Akali.