Chapter 11, Face To Face With The Past

The next morni... Afternoon...

Botha Jaune and Mozzie got up around two and to no one's surprise Jaune was basicaly unelected by the drinking fron yesterday, while Mozzie had one hell of a hangover.

With a few cups of coffee, Mozzie was back to normal... Mostly.

The two were talking about their time working for Iron Mike, when the were disturbed by a scroll notification sound.

Jaune took ot his scroll to check it, and he wasn't the one geting the notification.

Mozzie did the same, but he as well did not get a notification.

Jaune looked confused for a moment, before he realized where the notification sound came from...

As he went to one of the drawers placed in the hallway he collected his original scroll from his Beacon days.

"Why you have two scrolls?" asked Mozzie slurping his third, or was it forth cup of coffee.

"I Actualy have like 6, but this... this is the one I used at Beacon." he stated with annoyance coming from his voice.

"I guess then the notification can't mean anything good." Mozzie stated.

Jaune just nodded and proceeded to check the mortification.

It was a message from Pyrrha.
It read the following:
Pleas Jaune, I'm sorry. Please, at least tell me that you are Allright. I'm so worried about you. I just want to speck to you. Please.

Jaune glared at the message, having forgot that he had to deal with her.

Mozzie noticed the glare directed to the scroll.

"So, who died?" he asked.

Jaune snorted at that.
"If only, that 'partner' of mine from Beacon wants to talk to me." answered Jaune, hatred spewing from his words.

Mozzie took a sip from his coffee.

He sighted.

"Maybe it the right thing. You don't want anything to do with her, right?" he began, geting a nod in respjns. "Then go and tell her that. Cut those ties that are holding you back." finished Mozzie.

Jaune looked at him, the sight reminded him of Mike.

Jaune chuckled at that.

"Your starting to become Iron Mike, only he would give that kind of advice." he stated.

"You can't say shit about his advice." stated Mozzie.

Jaune nodded his head in agreatment.
Any advice given by Mike was worth gold.

Jaune groaned adiably.

"I so am gona regret this." h stated as he sat down beside Mozzie at the kitchen counter.

As he typed the following message:

You want to talk, fine. Come down to the parking lot by the clifs halfway up to Beacon, at 5 and come alone. If anyone else shows up I'm out.

That he send to Pyrrha, which was seen second later and she started replying her thanks and what not, as Jaune turned off the scroll and tossed it on the couch, as he was not in the mood for notification spams.

"I already regret it." Jaune stated poring himself a coffee.

"You will live." stated Mozzie.

"Shut it." Spat Jaune.

In the time after breakfast Jaune and Mozzie exchange their new scroll numbers and parted ways. Agreating to hang out more.

Timeskip, 4:40 in the afternoon.