37 - Happy Bubble

Kaiden

We collapse on my bed, utterly spent. The taste of Nathan is still in my mouth. If I could, I would want nectar to taste like that.

Everything feels right, all the stars are aligned right now. I can't imagine what I would be feeling after we actually have sex.

I'm.... excited about it. If it's with him.

We smile, taking in each other's bodies.

I've said this before, he's a work of art - from his soft hair and the arch of his brows right down to his sculpted legs. I can't believe it's been less than a day I was in a beach villa with Sam and now I'm in bed, naked with Nathan.

"You're... beautiful," I whisper, entwining our fingers.

He grins, bending to kiss my forehead. The action is a contrast to what just went down between us. There's a distance between us, lying on our sides, just observing.

I can never get bored of looking at Nathan. His nose is a little red and the bedhead is making him look sexier, curls mussed on his forehead.

"I love you," he whispers.

I want to say it back but I can't. Saying it would make it all too real. I can't help but feel this is all a fantastic dream and it's going to shatter any moment.

"Mm," I smile. "Are you going to stay?"

"Ouch Kai, were you meaning to kick me out? I was just a one time thing?" he feigns hurt.

I flick his forehead and we both laugh.

"It's Monday tomorrow that's why I asked. I don't want to rush you in the morning, dumbass."

"Let's skip?"

"Oh hell no, my parents are home."

"No, that's not what I meant. Let's pretend to go to school for your parents but actually let's go to my place. I don't think I want to be away from you just yet," he whispers.

His finger traces my features until it stops at my neck and his hand grabs it. I forget my words, the sudden aggression sparking a part of my brain I hadn't known. He pulls me in, peppering and biting and blowing kisses everywhere on my neck.

I grab his bicep, feeling myself harden again. He rolls on top of me. I gasp at the skin on skin friction. His mouth finds my mouth again, his hands still on my neck.

"I..." Kiss. "Love...." Kiss. "You."

I bite my lip and whimper when he bites my neck, my hands unsurely grabbing his ass. His eyes widen when I pull him down and move. A string of curses leaves his plump swollen lips, eyes fixed on mine.

"Do you want to get fucked?" he asks.

"Of course... Uh, eventually though.." I stutter.

Not tonight definitely. I don't want to jinx this.

"Then stop doing that," he sighs, getting off of me. I miss his touch immediately.

He picks up his boxers and hands me my own. I watch his perfect ass when he puts them on. We're fully dressed soon. It's too cold out to sleep naked.

A small smile settles on my lips. He's mine. We're not official yet but he does love me.

Me!

He climbs back into bed, under my duvet. I stretch my legs, looking back at him.

"C,mere," he says, patting the space beside him. I blush as I crawl under the blanket, facing him.