CHAPTER 5

PSYCHOLOGY FACT:

"Parthenophobia is a fear of virgins."

CHAPTER 5

Amongst all kingdoms there is, the wolves kingdom was the most feared of all. The Kingdom's people  works like ants all day long. They work synchronized; from the bottom of the hierarchy to the top has their role to partake including the townspeople. That is why the wolves Kingdom was growing harmoniously earning respect for the King's successful reign.

Officials work officiate and handle the majority of people amongst departments; food, supplies, training, trading, security and such. In security departments lies the warriors ranging from; special enforcers of assassins, agents then general enforcers, hunters, trackers, scouts, special cell guards, enforcers,  warrior and the trainers or students. This unit was known to  train everyday like robots, and the kind of training they go into is not something a determined wolf can handle. At the end of the process they were built like metal.

The warrior position for the Royals was open for enrollment in every season and there were men from packs that decided to enter and become a royal warrior but some of them went home in surrender by the ruthless training they went into.

The King's warrior earned quite a name just as much how the King himself earned his name being the merciless, cold-hearted King. They won't spare me once they get a hold of me. Our kind—my kind, a gumiho, not being listed on the council's record are enough reasons to end my existence but before that they will use me for their own gain. That's just how the world works.

I teleported a distance away from where I dropped Alex off. My strength has been drained today and so I can only teleport at a mid distance. The stench of rouge's littered the air, alarming the warrior wolves. Now half of them are moving fast our way, they will be ambushing the rouges, making a defense. Despite the exhaustion, my mind created a plan to escape.

I was running back and so I will be meeting the rouge's on their path as we both ran at both ends, but the pack warriors are running on our left, right and back, I will be in between them once the fight breaks. I need to move faster! My scent being mask is an advantage but it didn't make me any less vulnerable as I don't have the ability to do invisibility, and so I'm in danger.

I have to come near the rogues and then teleport past them, that was my plan. However, a brown wolf jump in front of me, blocking my path. I stopped running almost throwing myself by the abrupt pause. The wolf snarls at me before it lunges, I manage to dodge it but only a few steps back another wolf comes into view, followed by another, and another and another...