CHAPTER 12

MEMEᥬ😆᭄

CHAPTER 12

With my light flies surging from the pit of my body, I beckon my arm towards the little frail witch. The girl was little, no four years old, she looked so thin and fragile that would barely reach my legs. Golden locks that reach the ribs and golden eyes that scream fire in them. Oddly, I feel no threat from her despite the sizzling aura surrounding her.

Lost. It was the emotion in her vibrant eyes. She felt lost, alone and vulnerable. The cute dress she had adorned had torn some portions, spoiled by the substance of food, the remnants of her meal smeared her face and her hair. I felt the rush of guilt sipped within me at the sight of her swelling neck. Lyla had gripped her so hard that her neck went black and purple.

I stared straight at the girl I felt Lyla inside me back down. She doesn't feel an ounce of guilt by her deeds, in fact she still feels enraged at the sight of her making me scold her through our bond in which she huffed in return. Blocking her I focused back on the girl. Her body is still trembling in fear, head back down as she fidget furiously. Her small face is hidden by the curtains of her hair.

As my light flies ascended, the little girl snapped her head up. Looking directly at the beautiful sight upon her. With all the prying eyes on us, we watch as the witch touches my light flies and a touch is all it takes to make her forget the previous event as giggles bubbles up within her stomach. I smile as my light flies heal her and absorb her pain without her knowledge. Relaying my message through the bond, my light flies acted up, and with a small thump the little girl went slumping down the floor, asleep.

By the time she wakes up, she won't remember the dreadful events that happened.

With a slow pace, I struts towards her sleeping form and gather her in my arms. I stood up with her likely lying on my chest and I face the crowd. "I apologize for we ruined the peaceful breakfast. Please continue without me." I mutter my apology as I nodded my head towards the white witch and she mutter a spell. In a slow movement, the foods was brought back to its place as utensils dropped back to its original places.