Ch-2

* On the phone *

Y/N - Yes sir Me and Mr Choi have raided that illegal club this morning.

Commisioner - Very Good y/n I am proud of you! You are really a gem of our department.

Y/N - (Smile) Thank you so much sir!

Commisioner - Where is Mr Choi by the way and why isn't he picking up my call?

Y/N'S smile fades

Y/N - Umm...i will go and check

Commisioner - Ask him to call me!

Y/N - Y-Yes sir!

She huffs with a heavy heart as she knows the reason.

She walks towards his cabin and knocks the door.

Mr Choi - Whose there?

Y/N - It's me.

Mr Choi - Come inside.

Y/N enters inside only to find him with a bar dancer as usual.

Mr Choi - Why do you always disturb me can't you see I am interrogating with her.

Y/N - Commissioner sir wants to talk to you. Call him!

Mr Choi huffs in anoyance

Bar dancer - (whispers) its okay baby your job is more important. We will continue this someday later (wink)

Y/N feels disgusted and leaves his cabin immediately.

****************

Time Skip At Hospital

Y /N - Please sir I beg you to act with me for one last time because last time when we acted like a happy couple in front of my mother her health improved.

Mr Choi - Okay hurry up. I don't have much time.

Y/N and her husband acted like a happy couple in front of her mother who is in coma. Though y/n was smiling and hugging Mr Choi but she was literally crying inside and everytime she made some physical contact with Mr Choi she felt disgusted but continued to keep that smiling face in front of her mother.

Mr Choi - Oh! I have got a call from department I need to go. Take care of yourself and your mom baby!

He pecks her cheek and y/n fists the hem of her skirt feeling uncomfortable but then she remembers that it is past 11 pm  and she won't get any taxi now. So she quickly bids goodbye to her mother and runs behind her husband.

She finds him getting inside his car. She shouts his name to get his attention.

Mr Choi - Y/N I really have some work now. Manage everything yourself and remember I want you at home before I return from work.

Y/N nods being heartbroken that how much selfish a man can be. She calls her friend Daisy to pick her up.

She never thought the marriage her father has fixed for her would become so disastrous for her. Though she has seen Mr Choi many times before their marriage as both their fathers were friends but she never thought he would turn to be like this.

Even she had so many  dreams regarding her future husband but all of them were shattered into pieces by this man. But later on she accepted this as her fate and decided to live with it till end though she made herself tough and killed every feeling of her heart but still her heart was craving for that true love somewhere.

***********

Time skip At restaurant

Today y/n has come to meet her college friend who just returned from US with her husband.

Zen - Y/N you remember this place?

Y/N looks around and her eyes widens after realizing that it's actually that place where she along with her four college friends used to spend most of the time. That place has changed a lot since that time so she wasn't able to recognize it.

Y/N - Yes how can I forget this place. We have made so many memories here.

Y/N and Zen were busy in chit chats when Zen's husband approaches their table. Zen introduces her husband to y/n and they both shake hands.

Zen - Jeon what took you so late?

Junkook - Actually love I was buying some chocolates for you both.

Zen - Really! (squealed in happiness)

He nods and pecks zen's cheeks.

He gave chocolates to y/n and zen. Y/N'S eyes glistened a bit after holding her favourite snack after a long long time.

Y/N had a great time with the couple. She really liked how Junkook was caring for Zen and that they both were actually a happy couple. At some points she also felt a tint of jealousy when Zen narrated about how loving and caring Junkook is towards her and about their memories of marriage, honeymoon but here y/n was empty handed she really  not even had a single memory to recall where she  enjoyed with Mr Choi. Her life was a complete mess and totally opposite of Zen's.

Zen - Y/N you also tell us something about your husband. Even you both must have made  some beautiful memories together.

Y/N smiles in pain, she felt like as if someone has pierced her heart with many needles. She narrates some false memories which she made in her mind but emotions behind them were true as she really wished her future  husband to do those things for her.

Zen brings y/n and Junkook to a place near that restaurant.

Zen - Y/N you remember this place?

Y/N gasps and her heart gets filled with all kind of emotions after seeing and recalling memories of that place.

Junkook - What place is this baby?

Zen - Name of this place is ' Locks of Love'. Here me  and y/n along with more three friends of ours have tied locks on this place with our name initial on one half of lock  and rest half was empty and to be filled by our future partners.

Junkook - Wow really!!

Zen nods

Zen - Here people wish for a perfect future partner and ties these locks of love by promising this place to return back one day with our future partners if our wish gets fulfilled. ( smile)

Junkook hugs Zen in awe. While y/n was still fighting with her emotions, oh how bad she wanted to be her past self now. How happy she was then in her dream world with her dream partner but reality hit really hard on her shattering her world all at once.

Junkook writes his name intial on Zen's lock and they both share a kiss. Y/N smiled in tears after watching a love story being completed in front of her eyes. Though she did not get same for herself but she was happy for Zen and Junkook, she even prayed to that place to keep Zen and Junkook together like this always....

Zen - Hey y/n look here. Our other three friends locks are completed too. Finally we all are well settled and happy in our lives. Where is your lock by the way?

Y/N - I don't know. It must he somewhere here . It doesn't matters anyways , it will be left incompleted till end  ( whispers the last line)

Zen after a short struggle succeeds in finding y/n's lock. She frowned after seeing it incomplete. She asked her the reason.

Y/N - My husband is really very busy but he promised me that  once he gets time we too will surely visit this place.

Zen smiles and nods, she gets involved with Junkook once again. While y/n felt like breaking into tears after touching that lock with shivering hands. She caressed the left  empy space of lock with her thumb. She closed her eyes and a tear escaped. Her heart ached after remembering her past memories and how much she wanted to experience that love atleast once in her life but now she has to stay like this till end for her mom.

She wiped her tears and prayed to that place to complete love story of everyone who have tied their locks with faith in that place.

************************************