Ch - 7

At Jungkook and Zen's party

Y/N - (eyes glistened in happiness ) I wish I could be there to see those  improvements in my mom.

??? - Yes ma'am! It seems like she is getting best treatment these days from well renowned doctors across the country.

Y/N frowns
Y/N - B-but who is providing her with such treatment?

??? - I am sorry ma'am I don't know about it. I have just  brought the message of commissioner sir!

Y/N nods and asks him to leave before someone  catches them.

Y/N'S POV - Maybe my department is providing her with such treatment to take care of her behind my back.

---------------------------------------------

She rejoins the party and finds Taehyung Junkook and Zen having some conversation. She takes a seat and joins them too. She noticed that photo again which Taehyung always keeps inside the pocket of his coat in Junkook's hand. What Jungkook speaks next drives y/n's attention towards him.

Junkook - Don't worry Taehyung! You will meet her soon!

Taehyung takes that photo back from Jungkook's hand and keeps it back inside his coat.

Taehyung - ( drunk) Please find her soon! I-I have already had so much of all  this shit. I want my love . I want her back.

Y/N'S eyes widens at his words.

Joe ( Y/N) - L-LOVE! What is sir talking about Jungkook? Whose picture is that?

Jungkook -  it's of a girl who is Taehyung's love. It's a long story Joe! I will tell you someday later!

Y/N gasps, her  heart breaks into millions of pieces. She looks at Taehyung who was drunk and smiling while  staring at that picture.

___________________________

Time skip that night

She helps Taehyung to walk to his bedroom as he was drunk , she removed his coat and helps him lay down on his bed.

Taehyung - Joe! Tell me. She will come to  meet me soon right!

Y/N nods with a heavy heart

Y/N  - Sir please sleep now it's too late!

She covers him with duvet after removing his shoes. Taehyung immediately falls asleep.

She looks at Taehyung as few tears left her eyes. She wipes them off.

Y/N - I-I hope and pray may you meet your love soon Taehyung! (smiles in pain) A-and about me? It's okay don't worry as I told you I am n-not meant to be l-loved (sniffs) but I really want you get your love. I will pray for you b-both

She carsses his hair with a heavy heart. She looks at his sleeping figure for one last time before turning back.

As she was about to press the knob of the door to walk out. She noticed that photo lying on the floor. It may have fallen when she was removing his coat. Her heart went heavy as she walked towards that photo which was  lying upside down near his coat.

She  bent to pick that up with trembling hands.

She picked it up and when she reversed it. It came to her as one of the biggest shocks of her life.

That photo was of none other than.... HER Own.

_________________________________________________