Ch - 6

Y/N - From H-How long you have been s-standing here?

Taehyung - When you called yourself that you are  not meant to be loved.

Y/N takes a sigh in relief that he has not idea about what she said earlier.

Taehyung - So! What makes you think that way Joe?

Joe ( y/N) - Ah... T-that ( she thinks for a while) Yeah! Got It! Actually boss you know I am not that handsome so no girl ever got attracted towards me. ( she pouts)

He chuckles and pats her head to which y/n's heart skips a beat.

Taehyung - Hmm.. It's not your fault Joe it's just that you haven't met that right person in your life yet. (smiles) And who told that our Joe is not good enough . Just look at yourself you are so talented, you are perfect in almost every thing. Don't worry you will get that right person soon I will pray for you.

Joe - Y-you will pray f-for me? ( her eyes shine again with those unexpressed innocent feelings)

Taehyung nods. Y/N noticed a picture in his hand.

Joe - Sir! If you don't mind may I ask you something?

Taehyung nods

Joe - W-whose picture is that. ( she points towards his hand) I see you carrying it always inside your coat.

Taehyung looks at that picture and smiles

Taehyung - Someone special! (grins)

Joe - who-

*Taehyung's phone rings* he leaves to attend that call. Joe ( y/n) gets curious about that picture.

____________________________

Today  Taehyung was busy in locking a deal with someone in one of his bars when suddenly someone catches the attention of y/n.

It was none other than Mr Choi who approached Taehyung.

Taehyung - So! ( raises one of his eyebrow)

Mr Choi - I am sorry sir! I tried my best to search for y/n but-

Taehyung - But WHAT? ( raises his voice) I should have known that it's not the task of  a useless police officer like you.

Mr Choi - Trust me sir I tried my best I even went through the confidential files at commissioner's office but got no clue.

Y/N started fuming in anger because of his actions and disloyalty towards his own department.

Y/N'S POV - I will make sure to get you suspended Mr Choi once I return!

Taehyung - Give me one good reason that you tried your best to search for your wife Mr Choi! when you are  more  happier since the day she left your house. What do you think I don't know that you bring a new girl to your home every night!

Y/N feels disgusted but lowers her head thinking it's the ultimate reality the ultimate truth of her life. This is what destiny has destined for her.

Mr Choi's eyes widens

Mr Choi - No sir! It's not what you are thinki-

Taehyung - Shame on you! Money made you so blind that you ended up cheating your own wife. Such a disgusting piece of shit you are!

Y/N lifts her head up  a bit and looks at Taehyung with her sparkling eyes. The voice which she buried somewhere deep in her heart was now getting words. Someone was speaking on behalf of that voice. She felt so warm after being strong on these things for so long  that she felt like bursting into tears now. Only she knew how she was controlling herself now.

Mr Choi - but sir -

Taehyung - Now go and make yourself useful to me and get some information about y/n!

Mr Choi leaves immediately.

Taehyung looks at Joe and finds him lost in his thoughts while looking towards him. Y/N'S heart flutters as her eyes met with  his and she immediately looks away .

************************

Time Skip

Joe - What's this Jungkook

Jungkook - Me and Zen are throwing a party to celebrate our anniversary and you are invited along with Taehyung.

Joe - I will surely be there.

Y/N'S POV - That will be the right time to get news of my mom from commissioner sir. I hope she is doing well!

_______________________________________