Ch - 3

Time skip after a week

Y/N was sitting while holding her head in her palms. She was sad and disappointed from herself.

Commissioner - It's okay y/n sometimes we have bad days!  Now cheer up for next time because I know you will be able to make it next time.

Y/N nods

Comissioner leaves but then y/n receives a message, her eyes rages with anger and she gritts her teeth.

" Better luck next time babygirl."

She tries to call that number but it was unavailable

Y/N - Kim Taehyung you are messing with the wrong person and I  will make you  realise that soon.

Other side

??? - (laughs) Damn! You are so smart Taehyung.

Taehyung smirks

??? - You actually shipped my gold by playing a trick on y/n and she even  fell for it. (laughs more)

Taehyung - Yeah just like you fell for my words on our first meet. ( Smirk)

??? - ( smiles fades) W-What did you m-mean?

Taehyung laughs

??? - (frowns) W- (his eyes widened) N-no you can't do t-that with me.

Taehyung - you know you can't trust even your shadow in this job and here you trusted a whole damn mafia with your precious gold bricks.

??? stands up

??? -  You mf! So you showed your true colours! Shoot him. ( shouts)

He frowns after his men don't respond to his command.
Taehyung laughs more.
??? Gulps

Taehyung - look around yourself they are all my men . Now let me send you to the place your men are!

* Shoot*    * Shoot*    * Shoot*

________________________

Y/N - look at this man closely. He is Mafia, Kim Taehyung . He is going to be our next target!! I have created this special team of ours just to trap him and throw him behind the bars. I myself will give my 200% in this mission and I need same amount of efforts from you all.

Everybody nods

___________________

Time skip after a week

She again received a message. This time from different number.

"Have some rest baby girl you must be tired of gathering my information this whole week"

She clenches her fist in anger. She again receives message from different number .

" Now don't think too much about me or else you will fall for me"

Y/N'S POV - someone is leaking my information to him. I need to catch that person soon or It will lead to my failure again.

______________________

Time Skip after a month

Commissioner - Are you sure about this y/n!

Y/N - Yes sir double sure! In order to defeat my enemy I should be as close to him as possible and this is the only way to make it possible.

Commissioner - Hmm... I trust your decision. I will announce in the department that I have sent you on a mission abroad and you can continue to stay here and hide to accomplish your mission.

Y/N nods

Commissioner - But I should not hide this  from your husband.

Y/N - N-No sir not even him! Let him think too that I am abroad.

Commissioner nods

Y/N'S POV - because it was him who was leaking my information to Kim Taehyung!

_______________________________________