Ch - 4

Y/N meets her mom for one last time as she was not sure whether she would be able to see her again and leaves for her mission.

------------------------------
Y/N disguised herself as Joe (a man) and passed the interview for Taehyung's PA. On the result day she was announced as Taehyung's new PA. Her family background and history which she faked was checked thoroughly.
Next day she had a meeting with Taehyung himself.

________________________

Time Skip at Taehyung's office

She knocks  the door of Taehyung's cabin  while he was busy in  reading her CV. He seemed to be quite impressed by her educational background and scores in the interview rounds.

He asks her to come inside. Y/N opens the door and enters his office. He asks her to sit in front of him

Taehyung - So! Joe. I am appointing you as my new Personal Assistant. You better work hard... (his stare becomes intense)and.. don't even dare to lie or betray me otherwise it would lead to consequences. (straight face)

His stare was so intense that it made y/n nervous. Y/N gulps and nods.

_____________________

She joins as his assistant and starts working for him when one day in Taehyung's office

Taehyung - So! Any information about y/n, Junkook?

Joe (Y/N) turned back and noticed Junkook on the door. She frowned after seeing the husband of her best friend in Taehyung's office

Junkook -  We searched a lot for her sir, but we are clueless till now.

Y/N gasps on realising that Junkook is working for Taehyung and they are searching for her everywhere . She feels sad for her best friend and decides to inform her about her husband's reality later.

Taehyung - (huffs) keep the search on. I will find  her no matter what. I know that commissioner is lying about sending her abroad for mission. She must be planning something against me somewhere.

Y/N'S eyes widens that Taehyung has no trust on her build up story of leaving country for mission abroad.
She was lost in her thoughts when someone knocked the door and peeps inside

??? - Kook! Oh good morning Mr Kim! Can I borrow my bun- I mean my hubby, my colleague for five minutes.

Another gasp leaves from y/n after finding Zen there too. Taehyung nods and Junkook leaves with zen.
Taehyung gives introduction of Junkook and Zen to Joe ( y/n) that they are his agents.

Joe ( Y/N) was taken aback by all this information.

_________________________

As the days passed y/n started gathering more and more information about Taehyung's next mission and on other side Taehyung was getting more and more impressed by her work every day.

---------------------------------

Time Skip

??? - Yes sir trust us. You will surely like our gift (Smirk)

Taehyung - it better be good otherwise I don't like people who waste my time.

That man takes Taehyung and y/n follows Taehyung as his secretary. They all stop in front of a black car.
The man smirks before opening the door of the car.

??? - You will surely like our gift sir

He opens the door and y/n gets flustered after seeing two young girls inside the car who were kidnapped and unconscious. She starts boiling in anger and closes her fists. She felt like killing that man and Taehyung on spot but controls herself. Taehyung asks her to leave. She closes her eyes in anger and starts to walk away.

Y/N'S POV - You will pay for destroying the lives of these two young innocent girls , Kim Taehyung  I will make sure you will regret this day for the rest of  your  life.

She again looks back towards the man who brought this gifts for Taehyung and starts to leave when-

*gunshot*        *gunshot*

She gasps and turns back. Her eyes widens after seeing all the men inside the car dead and that Man on his knees in front of Taehyung.

Taehyung - (shouts) HOW DARE YOU! HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK I WOULD ACCEPT SUCH GIFT. HOW CAN YOU DESTROY TWO INNOCENT LIVES! you don't deserve to live.

*gunshot *

------------------------------

Taehyung asks Junkook to drops these girls safely at their respective places.

Y/N'S anger get vanished quickly and her heart warms up after seeing this side of him. Her eyes stopped at taehyung with so much admiration in them. She felt a  unusual feeling which she never felt before.
She doesn't even remember  what Taehyung told her before leaving from that place. She was so lost in him.

Her Mafia Love || KTH ffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें