Ch - 11

Next Morning

Sun shined brightly through the windows. Y/N massaged her eyes before opening them. She lifted her head up from Taehyung's chest and smiled seeing his sleeping angelic figure. She caressed his sharp features with her fingers.

She pecked his bare chest and blushed on  remembering their events of last night.

She again layed her head back on his chest. She smiled remembering how beautiful this man has made her life now.

Her smile faded suddenly as  she remembered something.

Y/N'S POV - I haven't seen mom from so long . I am missing her so bad.

-----------------------------------

Taehyung and y/n were in car driving back to their mansion. Taehyung takes few  glances of her  time to time.

He keeps his hand on her thigh driving her attention towards him. She smiled at him.

Taehyung - What happened babe. You seem a bit off today?

Y/N was about to reply  when something striked the mind of Taehyung, he abruptly stopped his car. He cupped her face with so much love and concern in his eyes.

Taehyung - I-Is it because of yesterday's e-event. Did I d-do some-

Y/N gasps and holds his hands.

Y/N - N-no Taehyung you are getting it all wrong.

Taehyung sighs in relief

Taehyung - Then what is it?

Y/N - A-actually I am missing my mom.

Taehyung holds her hand and pecks her forehead

Taehyung - we will meet her soon love don't worry!

Y/N'S face lightened up and she squealed in excitement making him chuckle. Taehyung starts to drive again. When y/N hits his arm and he groans in pain.

Y/N - That's so bad of you to think our special moments as a reason of my off mood.
Taehyung chuckled and apologised to her.

------------------------------
Time Skip

Y/N gasps

Y/N - oh my God! Someone is looking so dashing in his formal attire. So someone has prepared himself  already to impress my mom. Hmm

Taehyung( chuckled) - You know first impression is the last impression.

Y/N nods chuckling

They both leave to meet y/n's mom .

-----------------------------------

Time Skip

Y/N - Taehyung why are we standing here? We should go inside the hospital.

Taehyung - Be patient love! You will get your answer soon.

Soon her mother arrived on a wheel chair with a nurse, smiling towards y/n . Y/N gasped with her hands on her mouth.

She rushed towards her mom with glistening eyes just like a little kid runs towards his mother after getting injured. World has injured her heart so  much, she suffered a lot in her absence.

She hugged her mom and couldn't stop her tears from flowing . Her mother rubbed her to calm her down . She composed herself after sometime and  kissed the hands of her mother. They talked for a while.

Her mother looked towards Taehyung and asked her about him. Y/N told her that he is her boyfriend. Taehyung greeted her mom with the  brightest smile on his face.

Taehyung introduced himself. Her mother's smile dropped immediately after knowing who he actually is. Y/N and Taehyung tensed up a bit. Y/N asked her mom if something is bothering her.

Y/N/M - See y/n i am your mother. And being your mom I will always think about the betterment of my child. I don't know what you saw in this man but I really can't approve your relationship with a criminal.

Taehyung's smile dropped instantly. Y/N holds his hand tightly.

Y/N - Mom I love him. He is not what you are think-

Y/N/M- Love makes people blind

Y/N - A-atleast listen to-

Y/N/M - See y/n i can't force my decisions on you. You are an adult now  who can very well take her decisions. If you want to stay with him it's okay but then you have to leave me. You won't be able to see my face again.

Y/N - Mom! Please don't do this to me. I suffered all this years just to see you healthy again.

She feels Taehyung's grip  loosening on her hand. She looked at him with wide eyes. Taehyung freed his hand from her grip. He cupped her face.

Taehyung - Your mom needs you y/n.
Y/N - NO! (shouts) we can talk about this. I will explain everything to mom!
Taehyung - but that won't change the fact that I am into illegal businesses. Y/N to be honest even I would never want my daughter to marry a criminal.

He stepped back and left after bowing to her mom. Y/N felt as if someone has stabbed thousands of daggers in her heart. Her world collapsed again in front of her eyes as she saw Taehyung leaving from that place.

Y/N/M - Where is Mr Choi by the way. I heard you two are getting divorced. I always knew it. He is not perfect for you. Y/N!  are you listening to me. Y/N!!

Her mom shouted as y/n collapsed.

-----------------------------------
*on the phone*

Jungkook - Hello! Hello Taehyung! Please don't take any wrong step (concerned) Taehyung are you listening to me! TAEHYUNG!!.

Zen - Taehyung stop the car Please! Do it for y/n! Think about her!

Taehyung stops his overspeed car by applying breaks immediately.

Zen - Come back home! We will talk about it!

Taehyung ends the call wailing on biggest lost of his life.

-----------------------------------

Time Skip After a month

It's been one month since they both saw each other. Everyday brought new hopes again for y/n that she would be able to see him again but it ended up breaking her heart even more everyday.

A part of her was upset from Taehyung too that he didn't even tried to fight to save their relation and escaped like a coward. Her condition was bringing no peace even to her mom.

------------------------------------

Time Skip after two months

One day y/n returned home after completing her formalities of court. She smiled satisfied for the first time in these three months looking at the papers where court granted divorce to her. He breathed her freedom from that toxic relationship. She also made sure to get Mr Choi  suspended from police department by dropping evidences against him in front of commissioner's House door. She also managed to put Zen's Uncle behind bars by providing proofs given by Zen in court. Even Zen was present herself to give statement against her uncle.
She remembered that day. How can she forget it. Her hopes to see Taehyung were so high that day but as usual they were shattered when Zen reached alone.

She sighs with a heavy heart remembering Taehyung and moments she spent with him. He wiped her tears which were threatening to leave her eyes.

Y/N -  Why am I even crying for that Coward! (Scoffs)

She hears a knock on the main door. She walked towards it.

She opened the door and got a mini heart attack on  seeing Taehyung with his men standing behind him.

________________________________________________