- 5 -

NEXT DAY

"Mom!! Dad!! I'm home!!" Taehyung yelled as he walked into house. It was 6pm and he went from home at 10am in the morning.

"Living room!" He heard his dad yelling, voice sounds somehow angry.

Taehyung walked into living room only to be met with his dad who glared at him then motioned him to sat down in front of him.

"Where were you?" Kwang asked.

"Out with Jimin." Taehyung said and looked down when Sun-Hi walked in.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I asked him where he were. He went out at 10am and came back home just now." Kwang said.

"Ohh come on honey, he was out with Jimin. He is still young boy, of course that he will be and go outside." Sun-Hi said.

"Yeah, yeah but he could atleast try to find a job since he don't want to work in my company." Kwang said.

"Dad, that's what I wanted to talk about with you and mom today." Taehyung said.

"Say baby, what is it?" Sun-Hi said as she took a place next to her husband.

"Well, you know that I'm not into all of that boss works." Taehyung said, now looking up at his parents.

"Yeah we know." Kwang said.

"But I could do work as secretary. I heard that one company opened here few weeks ago and boss is coming in few days." Taehyung said.

"I have interview in 5 days and that for place of secretary of boss." Taehyung added.

"That's great honey, I'm glad that you are trying to stand on your own legs." Sun-Hi said.

"Okey son, I'm proud on you." Kwang said and smiled at his son who smiled back at them.

••••••••••

MEANWHILE IN LONDON

"Ughhh, just few more days and I will be boss of the biggest company in the world." Boy said as he throw himself on the bed.

"It's not that bad Jungkook, you are going back in the Korea." Other one said.

"I know Yoongi hyung but I don't know anyone there anymore. I lost contact with people whom I knew." Jungkook said.

"Didn't you said that there is that one boy whom you used and still have a crush on." Third voice said.

"Jhope is right." Yoongi said.

"Yeah, Taehyung but I don't even know how he looks like and what if he forgot me." Jungkook said.

"If he loved you he wouldn't forget you, beside that if he forgot you then you will just have to remind him what you guys used to have 10 years ago and everything should be fine." Jhope said.

"Hmm, I hope you are right." Jungkook said then sat up, grabbing his phone and checking his emails.

"Gosh, there are a lot of people for interview." Jungkook whined.

"For your secretary?" Yoongi asked, earning a hum and nod from Jungkook.

"Well, if they heard about you being young and handsome they surely applied only because of it. There might be a small number of people who actually wants to work." Yoongi added.

"He's right, that's why you should be careful while choosing." Jhope said.

"Yeah, I know. Thank you guys. Btw, will your lovers meet you on the airport or?" Jungkook asked.