- 16 -

••••••••••

••••••••••

"What is Jimin talking about?" Jungkook asked. He and Taehyung were still at office when Jin decided to inform them all.

"It's nothing, he just loves to tease me about everything and everyone." Taehyung said and playfully rolled his eyes.

"Everyone? What do you mean?" Jungkook asked, he don't know why but he felt some weird feeling in his heart. Was it jealousy or??

"Well, at 7th grade there was some boy who had crush on me and Jimin had been teasing me about him a lot." Taehyung replied.

"At 8th grade that same boy asked me out and Jimin used to tease me about that even more." Taehyung added. Jungkook felt that ugly feeling again, he didn't liked that feeling, he hated it.

"Hmm." Jungkook just hummed before paying attention on his laptop.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook confused then something clicked in his mind, Jungkook was jealous.

"Well, yeah he used to tease me about that boy but I never accepted his feelings. I guess my heart can love only one person which name starts with J and ends with K." Taehyung said.

Jungkook was listening all the time but acted like he didn't. He could see Taehyung pouting and that made him smile but he fast hided it with cough.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, everything is perfect. Now, continue your work." Jungkook said with serious tone.

Taehyung pouted but eventually did what Jungkook said. Jungkook secretly smiled at Taehyung's pouty face.

"Taehyung-ah, come here." Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded and stood up, walking towards Jungkook but somehow managed to slip and fall down.

"Ouch!!" Taehyung yelped.

"Baby, come here." Jungkook said to Taehyung who was on the other side of garden. Taehyung giggled as he stood up and run towards Jungkook but on the way slipped and fall down. Jungkook widened his eyes and immediately run towards Taehyung, picking him up into bridal style.

"Taehyung!!" Jungkook said as he stood up from his chair and run towards Taehyung who was holding his leg and head. Jungkook picked Taehyung up bridal style then placed him on the couch.

"J-Jungkook it hurts!" Taehyung cryed, holding onto his head more tightly.

"Shh, I'm here, I'm here baby. Try to calm down hmm, I'm here." Jungkook said as he pulled Taehyung into hug after he settled himself next to Taehyung on the couch.

Taehyung snuggled his face into Jungkook's neck, liking his scent which helped him to calm down and his head eventually stopped hurting.

Few minutes later and they were still in the same position. Jungkook felt Taehyung moving a bit before looking up at him.

"Are you feeling better?" Jungkook asked as he wiped Taehyung's tears then caressed his cheeks softly. Taehyung nodded and smiled.

"I'm okay, I think my memories are coming back because now I know who are that two boys which I keep seeing in my 'dreams'. Taehyung said.

"Taehyung, don't press yourself to do something which can be bad for your health." Jungkook said, kissing Taehyung's forehead.

"I'm not. I think it is because I'm spending my time with you, doctor said this might happen but that I should be fine." Taehyung said then snuggled himself back into Jungkook's neck. Jungkook hugged Taehyung close to himself before than they both driffted into sleep, in each other arms.