- 27 -

TIME SKIP

(I will skip wedding part because I'm too lazy to write that part over and over again)

"I will miss you babies." Sun-Hi said as she was hugging her son and son-in-law.

"We will miss you too mom." They replied.

"Be careful there and you better take care about each other." Soo-Min said.

"Yes mom." Jungkook said.

"I hope you both come back with great news." Seung said and smirked. Taehyung was a little bit confused but blushed when his dad spoke.

"We want 3 grandchilds so you better work a lot. Have a safe flight." Kwang said.

"Tae you better use my gift tonight." Jimin whispered. Taehyung blushed even more before saying goodbye to everyone once again then he and Jungkook left on the airport.

.
.
.
.
.

TIME SKIP (again Ik 🌚)

Jungkook and Taehyung stood in front of the house where they will spent next 4 weeks alone, at Bali. Yes, they decided to go there since it was their wish to spent their honeymoon there.

"It's so beautiful." Taehyung said.

"Nothing can't compare with you." Jungkook said from behind Taehyung.

Taehyung giggled as he turned around and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"I love you my husband." Taehyung said.

"I love you more my husband." Jungkook said then leaned in and pecked Taehyung's lips.

"Let's go in." Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded and was about to turn around when Jungkook picked him up in bridal style.

"Tradicion is tradicion and I loves to carry you like this." Jungkook said, pecking Taehyung's lips once again before walking into house.

Jungkook put Taehyung down then intertwined their hands. Taehyung smiled as they walked through house and looked around.

"It's so beautiful Kookie. I love it so much." Taehyung said. Jungkook hummed as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist from behind.

"Wanna see our room??" Jungkook whispered seductively in Taehyung's ear. Taehyung hummed as suddenly he couldn't form any word.

Jungkook guided him towards their bedroom then opened door and they both walked in, Jungkook closing doors behind them, catching Taehyung's attention.

"It's beautiful." Taehyung said, feeling how Jungkook started kissing his neck as hand went under his shirt.

"You are so beautiful baby... I don't think that I can control myself anymore." Jungkook whispered. Taehyung felt hot even though it was not that hot in the room well....

"Who told you to control yourself??" Taehyung asked and in the next moment he was turned around and his lips met Jungkook's.

Jungkook squeezed Taehyung's ass on what Taehyung gasped and Jungkook took the chance to slip his tongue into Taehyung's mouth, exploring all over.

"Mmm... K-Kookie." Taehyung moaned, clothes started bothering him and he wanted to take it off.

Jungkook broke kiss and started leaving kisses on Taehyung's jawline down to his neck.

"C-clothes." Taehyung whispered as he tugged on Jungkook's shirt.

Jungkook understood what Taehyung mean so he took off their shirts then slowly pushed Taehyung on the bed, hovering over him.