- 12 -

1 week passed and Taehyung was happy with his work, he spent nost of the time with Jungkook which made him more comfortable since he wasn't much comfortable with other people at the company.

He just walked into Jungkook's office and saw Jungkook stressing himself out again.

"Why are you stressing yourself again?" Taehyung asked as he closed door behind himself. He walked to his table and placed some documents on table.

"How can I not?? There is so much work yet I didn't even finish half of it." Jungkook said, sighing as he rested his head on the table.

Taehyung walked towards him then looked at papers in front of Jungkook.

"I will help you with this but stop stressing yourself." Taehyung said.

"You don't need to Taehyung, just do your work." Jungkook said.

"I'm already done with my work so I can help you." Taehyung said, bringing chair for himself then sat down next to Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at him and his thoughts again went to his baby, Taehyung was literally same as his baby and Jungkook didn't know why he thought Taehyung might be him.

"Will you stop staring at me and do your work already?" Taehyung asked as he already started working. Jungkook widened his eyes and looked away.

"I didn't stare at you." Jungkook said.

"Yeah, yeah than it was your ghost." Taehyung said, obviously joking.

"Kookiee! Stop staring at me and help me with homework!" Little Taehyung whined.

"I wasn't staring at you." Jungkook said as he looked away.

"Yeah, was it your ghost then?" Taehyung asked and giggled.

Taehyung caught his head on sudden pain from 'dream' he just saw.

"What was that?" Taehyung mumbled, getting Jungkook's attention.

"What's wrong?" Are you okay?" Jungkook asked softly.

"My head hurts." Taehyung said.

"Do you want any medicine?" Jungkook asked.

"No, it will not help me. This always happens when I see some dreams, two boys whom I don't know. My head hurts so much after it." Taehyung said.

"Tae, go and lay down on the couch, rest a bit." Jungkook said, not realizing nickname he said.

"No, I need to help you." Taehyung said but pain hit him once again.

"Ahhh!!" Taehyung whined in pain as he hold his head more tightly. Jungkook grabbed his hand and helped him to the couch where he layed down and took rest of good 2 hours.

••••••••••

2 HOURS LATER

Taehyung woke up and slowly sat up on the couch, his head not hurting anymore.

"Aish, for how long did I slept?" Taehyung mumbled, earning a chuckle as answer. He looked up only to meet Jungkook looking at him.

"Are you feeling better now?" Jungkook asked as he stood up from his chair and walked towards Taehyung.

"Yeah, thank you and I'm sorry." Taehyung said.

"Not need to be sorry, it wasn't your fault." Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded and softly smiled before saying ,,Let's continue our work".

"It's okay, you can go home if you want. I will take care about rest." Jungkook said.

"No, I will help you. Now, come on, get up and let's finish." Taehyung said as he stood up then walked towards Jungkook's table, Jungkook following him before they started working.