- 31 -

"Jeongguk and Jeonyun!! Back on the mat!" Taehyung yelled from kitchen when he saw his sons trying to go away from mat.

Jeongguk is now 3 years old and Jeonyun is 2 years old.

Taehyung didn't wanted them to go away from mat because they were safe there in the middle of living room and their toys where there too.

"Maa!!" Jeongguk called, yepp Jeongguk is calling Taehyung as ma and it's the cutest thing ever.

"What is it Ggukie??" Taehyung asked, looking up from the food he was making.

"I'm hungry!" Jeongguk whined.

"Mw too!" Jeonyun mumbled and giggled.

"Lunch will be done soon, wait a bit. Ggukie please don't let your brother to go away from mat." Taehyung said.

"Yess Ma!" Jeongguk said.

He might be only 3 years old but he is smart kid and is learning so fast, that's main reason why is he speaking almost every word clearly while his brother couldn't form a lot of words.

Taehyung heard steps, looking up, he smiled when he saw Jungkook walking in the kitchen with their 5 months old baby girl Taerin.

Jungkook's wish to have baby girl came true third time and Taerin is totally daddy's girl. Jungkook is spending a lot of his time with her, of course not forgetting his sons and husband.

"Look princess, appa is here." Jungkook said as he walked closer to Taehyung.

Taehyung giggled as Taerin looked at him with big doe eyes, she was small version of Jungkook.

"Is my baby hungry, hmm?" Taehyung asked as he pocked Taerin's nose with his own finger.

"I think she is because she woke up and was looking around, whining while probably looking for you." Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded then carefully took Taerin from Jungkook's arms.

"I will finish lunch, you can feed her." Jungkook said then pecked Taehyung's cheeks.

After preparing bottle of milk for Taerin, Taehyung walked into living room with her in his arms, catching attention of his two sons.

"Are you going to feed her?" Jeongguk asked while cutely looking at his appa and sister.

"Yes, wanna help?" Taehyung asked.

"Mw hwlp!" Jeonyun said as he slowly managed to get on his own legs. Jeongguk stood up too and hold Jeonyun's hand so that the other one wouldn't fall down.

"Come here baby." Taehyung said as he helped to the boys to climb up on the couch. They sat on either side of Taehyung.

Taehyung placed Taerin on his lap in half sitted position.

"Hold bottle but carefully." Taehyung said. Jeonyun nodded and hold bottle with help of Taehyung.

Jeongguk and Jeonyun were looking how their little sister was drinking milk, her lips pouting as she was looking at Jeongguk then Jeonyun.

Jungkook walked into living room after serving food on the table and was met with the cutest sight ever.

His husband and their kids, snuggled while feeding Taerin.

Jungkook walked behind couch and leaned his head over Taehyung's shoulder, looking at Taerin who looked at her dad with big doe eyes as always.

Taehyung smiled when he felt Jungkook's head against his shoulder. He is happy, he has family with Jungkook and that is what matters the most.