- 10 -

"Kookieee!!! Push the swing!!" Taehyung said as he was sitting on the swing for sometime. Jungkook sat down on the ground in front of him and shook his head as no.

"But whyyy??" Taehyung whined and pouted.

"Think!" Jungkook replied. Taehyung started thinking and then something popped up in his mind.

"I know!!" Taehyung said. Jungkook smiled, thinking that Taehyung will say 'please' but instead of that, Taehyung stood up from swing, jumped on Jungkook's lap then kissed Jungkook's cheeks.

"Will you push swing for me now Kookie??" Taehyung asked, small pout on his lips.

"I-...." Jungkook couldn't finish as Taehyung started leaving small kisses all over Jungkook's face and that just for what, for Jungkook to push swing.

Jungkook's heart started beating so fast, he thought it will get out of his cheast so he decided to stop Taehyung who looked at him with puppy like eyes.

"I will push the swing baby, don't need to kiss me all over my face." Jungkook said and playfully wiped his face but immediately regretted it when he saw sad face of Taehyung.

"Kookie don't love his baby's kisses?? Is baby's kisses that bad?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh my baby, I'm just kidding. Don't be sad." Jungkook said as he pulled Taehyung into hug. He pecked Taehyung's cheek softly while whispering sweet nothings in his ear to calm him down.

"Kookie loves his baby's kisses?" Taehyung asked as he looked up at Jungkook.

"Yes baby, Kookie loves his baby's kisses, so much." Jungkook said. Taehyung giggled and nodded, pecking Jungkook's nose then stood up and went on the swing.

"Come on Kookie!! Push the swing!!" Taehyung said and Jungkook did, after all noone can't say no to Taehyung, especially Jungkook.

••••••••••

"-kook!! Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled a bit as he shook Jungkook, ignoring some weird feeling while doing it. Jungkook shook his head and looked at Taehyung confusedly.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked.

"Are you okay? You spaced out." Taehyung replied.

"Ohh! Sorry, I got lost in my thoughts." Jungkook said and looked away. He smiled to himself as he remembered his baby's cute chubby cheeks with small plump redish lips and that cute nose with small mole under it.

"I miss you." Jungkook mumbled.

"Huh? Did you said something?" Taehyung asked.

"No, it's nothing." Jungkook said.

"Okey." Taehyung said, he didn't know what to do or say so they just stayed in silence, comfortable silence well until Taehyung's phone started ringing loudly, startling both.

Taehyung pulled his phone out and giggled.

"They finally realized that we are gone." Taehyung said.

"Yeah, after 3 hours." Jungkook said and playfully rolled his eyes. Taehyung smiled then picked up the call, putting on speaker.

📱Jin: "KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!"

📱Tae: "Yes hyung??"

📱Jm: "Where the fuck are you and Jungkook?"

📱Tae: "It's been 3 hours we went away and you all noticed just now?? Woah Jimin-ah!!! I'm not even surprised for you and hyung to do that since you did the same a lot of times."

📱Jin: "That's not what we asked. Anyway, are you two okay?"

📱Jk: "Hyung we are fine, Taehyung brought me on one so beautiful place."

📱Jm: "Both of you meet us at the coffee shop in 1 hour. You better come."

📱 Tae: "Okey, okey. Bye now!"

Taehyung ended call and put his phone back into his pocket.

"Umm, do you usually talks with them like this?" Jungkook asked.

"Just if they act towards me like I'm little baby. They didn't even realized that we were not with them, they did the same few times with me so I'm not even surprised." Taehyung said coldly.

Jungkook was taken aback with sudden coldness from Taehyung but shrugged it off, thinking it was just his bad day.

"Maybe we should go, they sounded angry." Jungkook said and stood up.

"Like I care." Taehyung said and stood up too. Jungkook didn't say anything and Taehyung realized that he was rude but decided not to say anything to Jungkook nor anyone for now.

••••••••••

TIME SKIP

Taehyung sighed as he layed down on his bed.

"Fxcking shit life!!! Why did I have to lost my fxcking memory??? Why did Kookie left me??? Where is he?? Does he not miss me??? Will he not come and help me to remember him??" Taehyung mumbled.

Yes, he knows about Kookie as his mom told him about him but Taehyung wasn't available to remember him.

"What if he found someone new?? What if he forgot me just like how I forgot him??? But it's just my mind that forgot him, not and my heart, my heart still knows him, still remembers him."

"Shit! I need to apologize to Jungkook! Thanks God that I asked Jhope hyung for his number." Taehyung said and fastly grabbed his phone.

"Umm, how should I start conversation?? With hey, hi or ohh God, it's so complicated."

Taehyung mumbled as he rolled on the bed.

••••••••••