Chapter 1

The year 2010-11 Months of May, it was 1 month since the new section started and admission test was done for newcomers.

Yoongi :
who passed out his class 8th with a very high percentage, a Simple boy who liked to stay away from girls and that boy who was afraid to talk to girls more than teachers...

Hopefully, he got admission to a school where civilians did not even get admission without permission.

Y/n :
that happening girl of school whom every boy of school wished to get. From her uniform style to her hairstyle and attitude to voice everyone had to talk about her. Every boy and even the girls here thought that Y/n is very proud of her beauty, that's why she breaks the hearts of boys by rejecting them. But guys, it was not that thing, Y/n was a sweet simple middle-class girl for whom love was not a time pass but that romantic Hollywood movie in which the hero keeps his heroine like a princess. And Y/n was waiting for the same hero of her life !!

____________________________________

Yoongi's first day in school. He was very happy, a big school, New Start and now new friends were also going to be made. All newcomers got intro in class, his teacher introduced Yoongi with a High Ranker name. High ranker, Hey who wouldn't want to be their friend

So Yoongi has made friends. It has been 2 or 3 days since Yoongi was enrolled in the school,

He noticed that every friend of his has the same name on their face all the time

*Y/n*, "It's a good name, but who is she, whose name I have been listening to it" Yoongi to his friends.

"Brother you are new, wait for 1 month, you will also get used to this name", His friends.

Yoongi had no interest in this useless gossip of his friends. He leaves the convos of his friends and went out of his class and suddenly he collides with a girl.

Girl- "Hey don't you see idiot??". ".

Yoongi would have said something before this, that
girl's friend- "No Dina, It's your mistake. Let's go Now" [Y/n]

Yoongi's Friend- "What happened brother, why are you standing here?? ",

Yoongi - "Nothing friend, I had a collision with a girl",

Friend- "Be careful, the girls here are very fast..and dangerous",

Yoongi - "not all. Her friend was sweet. I want to thank her friend.

Friend- "Who was she, do you know her name.. Which class did she belong to??"

Yoongi - Don't know, come on, I will do it whenever I get it".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.....