Chapter 7

Next day

Y/n saw Yoongi in school ( she thought that he is so cute and handsome at the same time )and he also notice her . Yoongi was not able to talk to her face to face, so he turns his face opposite from Y/n side.

As he turn to opposite side , someone calls him from behind "Hey Yoongi".

Yoongi is in shock,, this is the voice of Y/n .... he think in his heart.

Y/n : Where were you running?? After chatting on Facebook you ask for Dina, what happens here in school??

Yoongi : No, that is not such a thing, Actually I'm in hurry, ..... I'm going to library

Y/n : ops! Do you study??

Yoongi : (Yes your eyes) Yes , I have to study.

Y/n : Ok then sorry for disturbing uh bye

Yoongi : (Please don't go, it feels very good with you) Ok take care.

Both pass smile towards each other,, and all this was by chance Jia was watching.

Yoongi and Jia also stopped talking after their breakup because whenever Jia talks to Yoongi, she always remembers her mistake. That's why she maintained distance from Yoongi.

____________________________________

Jia was thinking that perhaps
Yoongi told Y/n that he was the same bracelet boy,, thinking about this, Jia feels guilt and wanted to say sorry to Y/n .

Jia goes to Y/n

Jia: Hey Y/n , look I know you don't even want to talk to me but I am really sorry , I didn't have that intention, I also loved the Yoongi and I didn't want to lose him.

*Y/n is absolutely shocked,,she didn't understand anything what Jia said to her*

Y/n : I didn't understand repeat please.

*Jia thinks that Y/n is too angry with her that is why she is asking her to repeat sorry*

Jia: I agree that I should not have come between your and Yoongi's love and the idea of sending Andy as a bracelet boy It was mine, I am really sorry Y/n I did a very wrong thing with you.

*Y/n understood something but she didn't understand when Yoongi fell in love with her.

Y/n holds the hand of Jia and takes her to an empty classroom.

Y/n also understood a little that Jia had definitely done something wrong, so she wanted to call Jia cleverly without letting her know that Y/n doesn't know anything about this*

Y/n : There was a lot of noise,, now accept your sins and tell me the whole story from start to end so that my heart can be satisfied that whatever I knew was true...

*Jia tell Everything truth to Y/n ,, madness of Yoongi for her,, her lies ,, her habitat's lie... Everything *
Y/n knows all the truth. For two minutes she remains confused that whatever happened till date was not written to be acted.

Then she thinks in the heart that how wrong she is doing by going to the flirt side,, because till today, the one she thought was deceit was betrayal from the beginning, so what is the complaint of that thing.

She was not able to understand that she should be sad thinking that Jia and Andy betrayed her or she should be happy thinking that someone loves her so much that even after having all this, his love did not fade away.

She just wanted to run to Yoongi and hug him tightly,, but then her heart says

"It's wrong to do this,, because he loves you so much... First love him as much as he does, then take any step."

After thinking so much, she decides that by being normal she will gonna make Yoongi feel special .......
And from here her new life begin
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued