Chapter 5

Andy had completely stopped talking to Y/n. Meanwhile, some of Y/n's friend tells her that Andy has cheated on her again with Nia. Y/n gets nervous for some time, she gets tensed or doesn't know what will she have to hear for her relationship.

Y/n muster up the courage to talk to Nia :

Y/n: Tell me what did Andy do now

Nia: Are you even a girl or what?? Can't you keep your boyfriend to yourself ??

Y/n: means?

Nia: means that, when you can't satisfy his needs then, Why did you keep a relationship ??

Y/n: what do you mean haa??

Nia: am talking about sex girl. Andy asks me to get physical with him.
(Y/n is completely silent, she breaks once again)

Dina (Y/n's best friend): what the hell are you saying?? He is in a relationship with Y/n.

Naina: Yes, the same Y/n who can't even satisfy him, that's why he is wandering here and there
you know what??

Dina: Means you will say anything and we will agree to it??

Nia: ok, wait let me call him

(Nia calls Andy and she makes him tell everything on phone ... By pretending that she is alone, and Y/n just stands there like a status hearing that it was all true).

The chance Y/n gave to Andy, was again proved wrong. Y/n got cheated by the same boy once again. It was not the mistake of Andy's, it was the fault of Y/n, who did not get to know these cheap acts of Andy's and always thought that he also loves her.

____________________________________

Yoongi Jia's pov:

Jia continues her relationship with Yoongi, she wants to tell Yoongi about the truth but doesn't want to lose him. Jia always thought that she was in a one-sided love relationship because Yoongi had not given her the place of Y/n's to date and he can never give her that, it's always Y/n
Whenever She comes in front of Yoongi's eyes. He just can't help but get lost in her

____________________________________

After Y/n breakup:

Y/n started to keep quiet, the girl who used to be sunshine of the school was now alone all bcz of that disgusting guy Andy....!!

The whole school was gossiping about Andy and Y/n's breakup. Y/n also reduced coming out of her class so that people didn't ask her what happened between her and Andy. Nia told Andy that Y/n has already known everything, so Andy doesn't come in front of Y/n anymore.

Y/n also wanted to forget him,, she used to cry and torture herself but never complained to anyone.

One day Y/n has a free period, all her friends went to the ground but Y/n wanted to stay in the classroom alone,

Yeah, She was crying. Trying to handle her broken heart.
suddenly Yoongi passes by Y/n's class and his eye fell on Y/n for a second.

he turns back and looks at her,, yes she was crying alone like a mad person. This crying face of Y/n was not able to be seen by Yoongi. He just wanted her to explain how much he loves her and that he will never gonna break her heart. He wanted to hug Y/n for once and make her feel that even if the whole world is against her, he will not gonna leave her.

But being in a relationship with Jia has stopped him from doing anything so
he just stands there and keeps watching her silently.
Jia comes there, she asks Yoongi what is he doing here in the class Y/n and she took a gaze inside the class, Y/n is broken.

Jia thought that Perhaps this was the right chance to correct her mistake, that mistake from which everyone was breaking and she was not able to get her love.

Jia: What are you standing here?? Go go inside

Yoongi: No Jia, I was just leaving from here so I just happened to see that some mad is sitting alone

Jia: You are crazy who can't understand that you still love her.

Yoongi: No Jia, I love you

Jia: Shutup stupid, good she needs uh, she needs ur love

Yoongi: but ?? How??

Jia: I free you, give you a chance... Go win and make your love understand that you are her Prince Charming.

^^

Yoongi : (Has gone mad like the death of happiness) Jia?? Will she understand?? Will she listen to me??

Jia: she will listen and understand, go inside... While saying this,

Jia pushes Yoongi into Y/n's classroom...

Yoongi enter the class with thug sound and catch Y/n's attention

Y/n: who's uh??.

Yoongi: I saw you crying, So I came to ask, are you alright?

Y/n: yeah I am alright,, go away

Yoongi: Can I ask why are you crying??

Y/n: Don't try to act innocent,, the whole school knows... And you have come here to make fun of me?

Yoongi Hey, if I had come to make fun of you, I would have brought 4-5 students with me, and you know what by sharing a problem your heart becomes lighter.

Y/n: I don't need anyone's love nor trust. So please leave.

Yoongi: I will go but I will be guilty all day that I could not even able make laugh a cute doll??.

Y/n: Who are you and what do you want?

*Yoongi is shocked for 2 minutes that the boy whom she rejected, now she is asking him Who are you, then he thinks that maybe she wants to forget everything, that's why she is saying this*

Y/n wakes up and tries to leave that suddenly Yoongi holds her hand... Y/n finds this disrespectful and slaps the Yoongi without thinking anything. *everyone is calm for ten sec*

Yoongi holds Y/n's hand again tightly and makes her stand in front of him and he says...

Yoongi: Ya!, I don't have the habit of seeing tears in your eyes... I don't want to see it. Whether you think it is rude or forceful but if you cry after today I will bury that Andy of yours alive,

If you have understood then I will leave. If not then cry on your life because You were the one who rejected my love and selected that Andy. After saying all this, Yoongi goes away from there and Y/n still didn't understand what Yoongi wanted to say...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued