Chapter 22

*four of them then go to the hall, Y/n goes to the stage side and said all the best to Yoongi from distance, and Yoongi asked her for her smile, Y/n gave her a cute smile him, Yoongi also participate in the show..*

then the show begins

**Skip the show part**

*After the end of the show, Y/n announced to collect the result from the judges Somi collects all the results from the judges Y/n is on the stage when somi comes running her way*

Somi: There will be going to an explosion in 5 min

Y/n: what explosion??

Somi: Just wait and watch sweetheart.

* Sir calls Y/n on stage to announce for Principal to come on stage for the announcement of the winner ,,, Principal comes on stage and then she praised everyone for arranging such a good farewell party and then the result was about to Announce ..... Y/n was busy with another title list... The principal announced for Winner Miss Glam in the girls ,,, that girls come to the stage and the Principal honour her, Now it's the time for Male Winner *

Principal: Any guesses

* Y/n still has no interest in the announcement, she was busy in her work on the corner of the stage ,,, there's the loud hooting going on over who's going to be Mr Handsome *

Principal: Mr Handsome of ( whatever the high school you consider) 2015-16 goes to YOONGI.

** Let me be a little dramatic Guys cuz I have a huge crush on Yoongi **

* O MY GOD....that sudden turn from Y/n. Yoongi is shocked, seriously he also didn't think about this, all of sudden his iconic gummy smile appears on his face and his smile reaches his eyes
(OMO let me hold my hand to my heart)
Y/n also has a big smile on her face, Yoongi walked over to the stage then the Principal honour him, Y/n has her best smile on her face and her friends were teasing her*

*Yoongi and Y/n both were happy at this moment now it's time for task and title*

** Yoongi text Y/n**

Yoongi: Just wait and watch mine princess

Y/n: What??

Yoongi: Just Watch.

*Y/n doesn't reply after this and keeps her phone side and starts calling participants according to the list she searches for Yoongi's name but didn't find*

Y/n: Dina.. where is the title list.

Dina: Why do u need the list.

Y/n: I just want to read someone's title.

Dina: Someone?? OR Yoongi's?

* Y/n smiles *

Y/n: Yeah Yoongi's, now give me the list.

Dina: Oh that, u can't have it.

Y/n: What?

Dine: it's a surprise.

Y/n: Oh God ,,, how many surprises I'm going to receive today.

Dina: Can I say one thing Y/n.

Y/n: Yeah.

Dina: U r a very very lucky girl.

Y/n: I know.

Dina: Don't ever cheat on Yoongi.

*Y/n turn her head in the direction of Yoongi and said while watching*

Y/n:Dina ... you know what, in our life, we only got one chance to love the right person, and I got this change, I'm not going to leave it like this.

Dina: Awwwww so cute, mam let's go .... see Yoongi's no.

Y/n: oh Yeah.

* now Dina calls Yoongi for the next and last title and suddenly a song played for the title*

*Y/n blushed and when Yoongi reaches the stage they both did acute eye contact but Y/n bowed down her head within a second*

Y/n: Dina, can I go and give him the task envelope?

Dina:no. I'm going.

Y/n: Why??

Dina: Secret.

*Saying this Dina goes towards Yoongi to give him the task envelope ,Y/n observe Dina and Yoongi she saw that Yoongi didn't pick an envelope from a bowl instead he take the envelope that Dina gave him*

Dina: Yoongishi announced your task.

Yoongi: ahh, my task is to choose any girl who is on duty on stage and dance with her for 1 minute.

*O my God no one thought this would happen Y/n is super shocked and her mind went blank and everyone's faces left their colour*

Dina:So with whom u would like to dance.

Yoongi: Y/n.

*Now everyone is staring at Y/n and her face turned dark red Yoongi reaches Y/n and stretches his hand towards her*

Yoongi: Just watch what will happen afterwards.

*Dina plays the song and both gave an amazing performance on it*

* After performing Y/n left the stage in hurry and runs towards her class, Yoongi also follow her*

Yoongi: What happen?

*Y/n hugs Yoongi her heartbeats were fast*

Yoongi: baby, what happens

Y/n: I got shy

Yoongi: haha... let me see, how much u got shy

Y/n:Nahh no. I'm not leaving

*Yoongi tightens the hug*

Yoongi: ha, ok does leave mine Queen.

*After a minute Y/n breaks the hug*

Y/n: Are u Stupid?

Yoongi: Now, what happened.

Y/n: What was that.
*And she blushes*

Yoongi: only half of the day is finished, half of the day is remaining

Y/n: I'm telling u the truth that I'm going to be mad.

Yoongi: Ok now go to the stage, everyone will be suspicious of us, after this hot performance teachers will gonna investigate, so now I'm going to the boys u go on stage and carry on the events.

Y/n: Yeah okay bye

*she gives a cheek kiss to Yoongi and runs out of the class *

*Cultural Program was about to start but suddenly raining starts, Yoongi texts Y/n*

Yoongi: pour some of your love that's it raining now.

Y/n: susshhhhh startup.

*Due to rain events taking more time than they should take Principal comes to Y/n*

Principal: How many events are left now

Y/n: mam, hip hop dance and my solo dance.

Principal: hmm okay cancel both and arrange an open dance event.

Y/n:hmm okay mam, as u say.

*Y/n texts Yoongi*

Y/n: The principal said that it was getting late so she cancelled all other events.

Yoongi: What, Why?? damn it,.. not fair.

Y/n: calm down ... there will be an open dance instead of those events.

Yoongi: Seriously.

Y/n: Yup.

*Rain is now pondering harder than before Y/n announced that all 12thies have to come on the stage ,,, ops the stage is small now what to do? So 11thies decided that all girls will dance on stage and boys will be dancing off stage*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued